Sponsored

Colorado Bronco Club

A place for Coloradans to share ideas with other Bronco owners, organize meets, and plan 4X4 excursions into the great Rocky Mountains!
Tripodbruno
Question for everyone. Is anyone using Ford AutoNation Littleton? This was the closest dealer to me when I reserved. Specifically has anyone taken delivery from this dealer and what was your experience?
Show full message
Monument-Bronco
Monument-Bronco
I think a decent % of us purchased from Granger in IA. I didn't enjoy working with any of the front range dealerships in the Springs or Denver during Build & Price phase. No negotiations on price at all just MSRP, and be happy with that a color. I will say I've gotten good service from AutoNation Jeep in Centennial
Flourman
Flourman
That was my original dealer. Immediately after reserving I had no less than 4 emails and 3 phone calls with them wanting to buy a car from me or for me to trade in immediately. I tried to work with them in the beginning but ultimately switched to Barbee’s as I had bought an F150 from them a few years ago. It’s been super pleasant to work with Barbee’s.

The only time I’ve ever been treated well at AutoNation in Littleton is when I picked up a vacuum backflow preventer for the hub assembly on my F150. IMHO, they are the typical car dealers there.
Reactions: Tripodbruno
BlakeD69
BlakeD69
@Flourman I have had pretty bad communication from Barbee thus far. 8/16/20 Reservation.
Have you received yours yet, how did it go, and how did they do on actual sales price versus MSRP?
Flourman
Flourman
@BlakeD69 I haven’t got mine yet. I bug the sales guy about every two weeks. From what he said in the beginning, I’m #4 in the list of reservations and allocations but that means nothing now.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views