Sponsored

Arkansas Broncos

Everybody in the state of Arkansas with a Bronco is welcome to join!
VoltageDrop
Did anybody else get this invite from Ford? The fine print says you sign up for a 15-minute ride along, or a drive of the Sport. Ford says I'll have mine by then so I'm out but if you're local I guess you could go flog on a Sport until they make you leave :LOL:
bronco oz trails invite.png
Show full message
CCross
I received this today as well. I didnā€™t read the small print though. Hopefully I get mine soon. Currently scheduled for 10/11 week production. Hopefully I donā€™t get pushed again.
unfortunate
unfortunate
Got that email today as well.. isnā€™t OZ trail off-road for bikes?
nifty
nifty
Nope haven't gotten that email yet...
ARKBronco
ARKBronco
Found this online:

The much-anticipated return of the iconic brand is here, with the new 2021 Ford Bronco (2Door and 4Door) and Bronco Sport on full display, and available for vehicle walkarounds at the OZ Trails Off-Road Expo Event all weekend long.

To showcase the ā€˜built wildā€™ capability of the new Ford Bronco and Bronco Sport, participants will also be able to engage in a ā€˜Ride and Driveā€™ event at the OZ Trails Off-Road, allowing them to experience first-hand many of the vehicleā€™s off-roading features on a purpose-built course by the NWA Trailblazers with a professional driver.

Ride and Drive attendees will experience an off-road trail ranging from rocky terrain to dense woods and open grasslands that will test the Broncoā€™s ā€˜Terrain Management System with GOAT modesā€™. Ride and drives are limited on a first-come, first-served basis.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views