Sponsored

Tampa Bay Area Bronco Club

Bronco fan club to support each other with info as it comes out.
jorgem31
So who made this group? When's the first event?
Show full message
Reactions: Canonman11
Canonman11
Canonman11
Been waiting for some posts.
Offroad Otaku
@Canonman11 Well I have had my Bronco for over a month now. Should I make a post for every little thing I am doing to it?
Canonman11
Canonman11
@Offroad Otaku if it looks good why not. Everyone loves to brag about their rig. 35’s are on order and can’t wait to change it out. Lol
Cryztus
Cryztus
Same here! I am assuming you finally got your rig! Let's start one up...fuck it!
jorgem31
jorgem31
Still waiting. Next week. Upgrades started arriving though.
jorgem31
jorgem31
So far got Rough Country 1" level kit, their Nudge Bar and 4 Rigid Radiance pods w/amber backlight. And I spent effing $90 on those Bronco script logos I thought people were crazy ordering but damn if they don't look good.
VikingOutlaw
VikingOutlaw
@jorgem31 nice mods...I'll have to look up the script logos, haven't seen any yet and of course placement is everything. Any partial wrap planned? I'm trying to figure out if I want to do something minimalistic...if it's done right, it could make that amb pop even more.
Canonman11
Canonman11
Good Luck on getting 35’s no one has much in inventory. I was at 4wp and they totally messed up my order and ordered the wrong tires. Ended up cancelling and going elsewhere but at least picked up the Rough Country 2” leveling kit to get someone to put on. Anyone out there have some recommendations? I want my 35’s on there.
jorgem31
jorgem31
I got SAS so this will be good for now. I just wanted to get rid of the forward rake.
VikingOutlaw
VikingOutlaw
Found out today my 10/4 build date just got pushed to 11/1. After all this waiting, sucks to get bumped.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views