Sponsored

Alabama Bronco Club

The group for Alabama Bronco enthusiasts looking to meet and discuss everything Bronco, off-road, and all else that is good.
jphillips2
Anyone get out and hit any trails yet? I've got a few days off coming up and would like to get out and ride some. Nothing crazy, but would like to stretch her legs some. I'm over toward Florence but don't mind a road trip.
Show full message

Attachments

LSU Jonno
LSU Jonno
Great looking rig! I'm still waiting on a scheduling email so I won't be able to join in on the fun. Quick question, did you get those front shackles painted to match the Badlands orange accents or did they come in that color? I was thinking about doing the same thing.
BamaBronc
BamaBronc
Mine is being shipped right now. What trails are good?
jphillips2
jphillips2
@BamaBronc I'm in the northwest corner of the state, but I've taken my previous vehicle (FJ Cruiser) to Hawk Pride in Colbert County, and to Stoney Lonesome in Cullman. It had 200k miles on it though, so I was a little rougher on it than I plan to be with this one. We also have a place in Lauderdale County that is a little more tame called Dry Creek. I don't know what all is over toward the other side of the state. Also was a pretty nice place just north of the state line off I-65.

Hawk Pride is fun, but I went places I had no business going in the FJ. It never left me stranded, but that is not a place to go after a good rain...lol.
Major_Bullsteak
I don't have mine yet but will take my Chevy ZR2 Bison out with a group of Broncos

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views