Sponsored

Nevada Bronco Club

A group to discuss the new 2021 Ford Bronco for those in Nevada, however, all are welcomed to join.
VGK_Fan
My BL was built 7/19 and has been in Dirt Mountain purgatory ever since. Finally got a "Built" email yesterday and estimated delivery between 10/22 and 10/28. I don't dare get my hopes up yet though :ROFLMAO:
Show full message
calx
calx
6/30 built and ~10/18 - 10/24 delivery for me!
Desert Taco
Desert Taco
I'm still waiting on the delivery window e-mail. My Basesquatch was built 07/01 and has been stuck at Dirt Mountain Purgatory.
VGK_Fan
VGK_Fan
I received a "Shipped" email this morning.
Jkado
Jkado
Which dealer did you go through?
VGK_Fan
VGK_Fan
Ordered from Gaudin Ford. I'm meeting with them Saturday to get my trade-in appraised and see about their financing options before my Bronco shows up in a week or two.
Jkado
Jkado
How's your experience been with them? Did they do ADMs? Mines with Friendly Ford.
VGK_Fan
VGK_Fan
I'm dealing with a manager there because my company buys a lot of trucks. He said they will get close to X-plan pricing but I'll know more after meeting with him tomorrow. He's been good about sending weekly emails so I'm happy with them so far.
JNSki
@VGK_Fan I reserved with Gaudin on July 14, 2020 and placed my order with them in house on Mar 8th, 2021. I always had to call to get updates from my sales rep and we had to go in to Gaudin once because of no response from said sales rep! When I called him last week after speaking with main Ford about order status, he wasn't very helpful and said I didn't need to place a new order for a 2022 since it was pretty apparent that I wasn't getting the 2021 that I had build and reserved/ordered. I am a little concerned to say the least as this is contradicting what I am reading on here in other forums.
  • Wow
Reactions: calx
calx
calx
@VGK_Fan What was your meeting like? I'm wondering if I should go in prior to the Bronco arrives and settle financing beforehand
VGK_Fan
VGK_Fan
I had to postpone my meeting due to the wife getting sick. I'm heading down there on Thursday now. I want to get my ducks in a row and see what they will offer for my trade and what the current financing rates are. I might pay cash, just depends. The more I can have decided before the Bronco shows up the better.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views