Sponsored

Michigan Bronco Club

Members from the Mitten and the U.P.
Gr8Hortoni
I am officially bowing out. Couldn’t wait through the winter for my build, local dealer found this for me. Should be bringing it home Wednesday. When you guys are ready to hit some trails, drop me a line. I’ll still wheel with y’all!
6220B0D5-9B70-4589-A7FF-4935D6AD6B1C.jpeg
Show full message
CO-Bronco
CO-Bronco
I suppose you'll be a permanent Priority 99 now, constantly enjoying the show 🤣.

Not a Bronco, but congrats all the same amigo. Enjoy!
Gr8Hortoni
Gr8Hortoni
I put enough pain and agony into this sh!tshow. Time to grab a chair and watch for a change 😂
1633389523849.gif
Gr8Hortoni
Gr8Hortoni
I made it a point to still get something that’ll fit into all the trail shenanigans. I’m good at being the odd one out anyways, so this seems to fit. I did already order lift and exhaust for it as well.
JakeC
JakeC
Congrats! The Bronco club will be waiting to join you on the trail! :)
Mattwings
Mattwings
Great truck! I actually had almost the same truck priced and ready to go. It would actually be way more practical for my uses. I am enjoying the Bronco, but would be happy to wheel the Ranger and definitely good to do some West Side trails with you!
Gr8Hortoni
Gr8Hortoni
@Mattwings that was the other reason for pulling the trigger. Much more practical. And that tow rating 😍. My sons are getting quads for Christmas, and I’ll probably get the wife and I a couple in the near future. Should be able to haul everything nicely. I may or may not have just ordered a 2” level, 1” rear block, catch can and mbrp exhaust. I’ve also got the dealer willing to give me a smoking deal on an fp tuner pack. It may be practical, but I’m still gonna have some fun with it. Let me know when you’re ready to get dirty!
gj45
Congrats! My brother off-roads with his Ranger and has a blast!
Reactions: Gr8Hortoni
Gr8Hortoni
Gr8Hortoni
No need to worry whether or not it’s going to be used for intended purposes 😂@gj45
Gr8Hortoni
Gr8Hortoni
Got it a day earlier than expected. Those of you getting the 2.3, prepare to be pleasantly surprised. Especially in Sport Mode. ❤😍
Sorry I gave up on my dream bronco, but am beyond happy with my reality. It’s a lot bigger than it looks in pictures.
243C0206-6D4B-4A27-95C5-438C2739E7A9.jpeg
9B11AB7C-E5CF-4671-B959-657F54515D12.jpeg

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views