Sponsored

Michigan Bronco Club

Members from the Mitten and the U.P.
Gr8Hortoni
Color Run - Oct 23/24

Who would be interested in coming over to the west side and doing a color run in 2 weeks if I organize it? Mix of roads and trails (should be stock friendly, I will pre run next weekend if I get enough interest). I posted it overon Ranger5g as well.

Told y’all I’m still more than happy to wheel with ya, even if I am changing sides 😉
Show full message
Reactions: Nite93 and CMU_Chip
VelocityBronco
VelocityBronco
If my Bronco comes in before than, I'd be willing to come down...it's currently built and has been sitting at MAP for 2 weeks awaiting shipment.
Gr8Hortoni
Gr8Hortoni
@McCracken looking at Montague north to Pentwater, then east towards Bitely/Baldwin area. Ran it a few times in my jeep and gave it all mapped out.
Nite93
VelocityBronco
VelocityBronco
@Nite93 nope, same for the build week ahead of mine, most Broncos shipping via convoy are parked and keep getting delayed. My delivery date has been pushed 3 times now. Some say it's driver shortage with the trucking company...
Area51outerbanks
Area51outerbanks
sorry out of town that weekend, but would be interested to wheel sometime.
firefox33
No Bronco yet! 😠
ScoutandBronco
ScoutandBronco
Interested but no Bronco! :(
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead
My 2DR Badlands was supposed to be delivered to the dealer in Troy on 10/7. Then 10/11. And today, it's showing as 10/19. It was finished 9/27, so that will be three weeks to deliver it locally in metro Detroit... where it is BUILT! I've been buying Fords since the early 1970s, but I am seriously questioning their competence. BTW, I haven't gotten a single e-mail on all of this news since the last one I received on AUGUST 13... saying I would be updated on my build date "by early October." I had high hopes when Farley took over, but nobody at Ford seems to care anymore. Very disappointing...
MontyMoose
MontyMoose
If it were the weekend before I'd be down (4-day weekend), but I work that weekend. 😢
Burndog
Burndog
I'm also changing sides from Wicked Jeeps. I work for 'Ford's' and told all the people, when Ford makes a Bronco, I'm out. The cool thing is that the people I care about want to wheel with me anyway, lol.
If I get my Bronco in time, ya, I'd join that.
yeet
yeet
Assuming mine is delivered (expecting 10/18), I’d be interested. Near SE MI it up north?
Gr8Hortoni
Gr8Hortoni
@yeet I’m in the Muskegon area, west side.
Nite93
@Gr8Hortoni You still going to want my rock rails for your Tremor? 😂😂
yeet
yeet
@Gr8Hortoni if it’s central MI - I think someone suggested Lansing - I’m about it. Or a meetup at Holly Oaks
Burndog
Burndog
I'm in Dearborn but used to run up to St Helen pretty regularly. Great selection of trails and can spend a weekend getting lost back in there. There's a state forest nearby that will test the limits with the right guide

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views