Sponsored

Central Florida Broncos

Central Florida Bronco owners dedicated to sharing and enjoying off-road excursions and discussing all things the Ford Bronco has to offer.
Diydner
For those of you that have purchased from Mullinax Apopka, what has your experience been like? I am planning my plan B if I am unable to receive mine from Granger Ford. Also, any sales rep you recommend, or don't? Also, did they end up honoring X plan? Did they mention how many reservations they are receiving?
Show full message
madbaird
madbaird
Apopka is where my res is. Just got my build date for late November...hopefully early December delivery. So far they have been okay. A little lite on the communications going out, but respond to questions within a day.
tyrobronco
tyrobronco
The nice thing about Mullinax is they do not charge ADM. I've bought a used car from them a few years ago and I have 0 complaints. If I did not have a brother working for another Ford dealership, I'd absolutely be using them for my Bronco.
Diydner
Diydner
Did they charge you guys MSRP? Invoice? X-PLAN?
madbaird
madbaird
MSRP+Xplan
Diydner
Diydner
Awesome! I can get x plan so that might be my backup plan. Unless Bartow does the same. Something tells me they would get more allocated to them since I believe they be a larger volume dealer
bgcfman
I purchased at Mullinax about 3 weeks ago. I felt they were fair on the trade 32K for a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited with approx 33K miles, they didn't play any games and as all dealers they pitch the extended warranty, but they weren't pushy. We haven't bought a new car since 2008, but I think this was likely the easiest most straightforward buying experience we've had.
CoachTee
CoachTee
Out of curiosity - I'm with Mullinax, Lake park. Do ya'all know if they are lumped together for allocations or anything? Nobody at my branch is in the loop with info and communication has been horrendous. I was wondering if maybe they have one regional guy handling it?
bgcfman
I was told that I was their 10th delivery. The sales guy said that the customer knows more than Ford dealerships.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views