Sponsored

NEBRASKA BRONCO CLUB

THIS CLUB IS FOR FORD BRONCO FANS LIVING IN NEBRASKA OR NEIGHBORING STATES (SD,CO,KS,IA,MO)
MB1
Anyone get their Broncos yet? It's been a while since the last group post. I spotted a Red Bronco (didn't catch the trim level) in Elkhorn today and an Area 51 Big Bend a couple weeks back - any of you guys?
Show full message
Nextgenbroncfan
Nextgenbroncfan
I haven't seen any in the wild yet. Mine is scheduled to be built Friday (10/15), so probably another month before I get it...if I'm lucky.
Mrpenn46
Mrpenn46
I saw an orange one heading west on I-80 but didn't catch a plate so I don't know if it was just passing through or not. The Ford dealer in York has a Carbonized Grey 2 door demo unit. 🤷‍♂️
Booker34
Booker34
I received confirmation of an 11/29 build... Ive seen (In Omaha) a CG Outer Banks, Carbon Grey Wildtrack, and a Yellow Badlands... I was shocked on the build as two weeks prior I got a note that I was pushed to a MY22.
Reactions: MB1
Mrpenn46
Mrpenn46
I forgot to mention that my Cactus Gray Badlands with MIC is stuck at dirt mountain. I'm scheduled to have the top replaced sometime in October. I expect I'll have delivery before the end of the year but obviously not guaranteed.
Reactions: MB1
rubberducky700
rubberducky700
Mine was off the line Tuesday Morning at 0230 and shipped this morning 10/22 @ 430. Headed to Gene Steffy by the Nov 10-14th window. Drove the Mannequin at Wahoo Sid Dillon Last night. 2 door Wildtrak with 2.7. It drove better then I imagined it would for the profile and it seriously fun to drive. Rolling brick noise was suspected and dealer was unsure if its still a leaky top.1 or replaced top.2. I am hooked. If any one sees a Basesquatch 2dr in the next 3-4 weeks in Iconic Silver. Its probably me.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views