Sponsored

Central TX Bronco Club

A group based in Central Texas dedicated to sharing and enjoying what the Ford Bronco has to offer.
Lonestar777
Hi everyone, I picked up my Black Diamond Sasquatch this past Friday from Sherman. I've already put over 330 miles - it's AWESOME. I need to get some more pics, but took this filling up with gas on the way home. I'm in Cedar Park. I know there are a few others in the area that I have seen around town.
Show full message

Attachments

MattyAg
MattyAg
Even though I am a BL build this is exactly what mine will look like in CG, SAS. Soft top. Greatly appreciate the pic and congratulations. Mine is supposed to be built 11/22.

How long was your build date to delivered date?
mpmcgaughey
mpmcgaughey
Cactus Gray squad 4 life! Love it!
friethmiller
friethmiller
Congrats Lonestar? I live just south of you (620 & 2222). Funny... I have recently seen two identical 4-door VB BL Broncos - my exact configuration! I was thinking I would have a color not many had [in my area]. Apparently not! Might switch my color again when I reorder my '22 on Wednesday. I'm running out of favorite colors that Ford offers :)
Mickey21
Mickey21
Very nice, hopefully not too much longer for my WildTrak
Lonestar777
Lonestar777
I originally ordered the MIC hard top, but switched to the soft top so I could get it faster. Iā€™m really happy with the soft top and Iā€™d recommend the switch to anyone who is even remotely considered it.
MattyAg
MattyAg
How long was it from build date to delivery?
Lonestar777
Lonestar777
@MattyAg Weird, I swear I typed a reply to your earlier post, but it didnā€™t seem to go through. Iā€™m an Ag as well, class of ā€˜97. I had a 9/23 blend date, 9/25 got the built email, 9/27 got the shipped email, and it showed up at the dealership last Thursday. Most other people who have gotten Broncos at the same dealer said it was taking 18 days on average, but it seems faster now.
MattyAg
MattyAg
Great news. Iā€™m hopeful to have mine before Christmas and it sounds like a real possibility. Thanks
Sparkherd
Sparkherd
Aw man!
There's Aggies on here?!?
Sparkherd
Sparkherd
Thass OK; I got some frens who is Aggs!
Glad ya'll beat them BamaHoles!!!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS