Sponsored

Southern IL Bronco club

Looking to get a group together from the Southern IL area ranging from St. Louis, MO to Paducah, KY to Terra Haute, IN.
Was completely unaware of a Southern IL group and boy am I excited! I'm originally from So IL, I live in Chicago, but I wanted to give my business to my home community dealer instead of the larger dealerships in Chicago.

Blend was 10/6, ship was 10/9, and it says 27 days for an Estimated Delivery of 11/13...Does that sound correct for delivery one state (it is South) away? Also, my dealer isn't too responsive to my messages, and I still haven't received a rail car. Does anyone know if another dealer can give that to me?
Show full message
jjvalerius
jjvalerius
Good question @smoot618, I only have a production date of 11/22, so I'm not familiar with all the other fun stuff after that. @618TRVLWILD and @Adumb both recently received theirs, maybe they can fill you in?
Adumb
Wish I could be more help. Got mine at Granger without issues beyond what anyone else had. I did get my rail number from Granger and called the service several times a day. That estimated date was close within a week or so.
smoot618
@Adumb I'm hoping another dealer can help me out... I don't know why it's so hard to respond to a simple email...
Reactions: Adumb
smoot618
Found out my bronco was in Nashville 10/13. Path it's taken:
Cincinatti --> Louisville --> Nashville

No clue why it's basically circling IL lol, but I'm hoping it's in STL soon for convoy. Anyone else have a similar rail path?
Adumb
@smoot618 remember that your car is basically hitching a ride on the train. Whatever is the cheapest route for it to take, that's what they're going to allow to happen. No Bronco will set the course for an entire load. Now if they had a train full of them? Sure! That'll be direct to its final location in 2 days.
jjvalerius
jjvalerius
@smoot618 - hopefully it's taken a hard right and is headed this way and not via Memphis, Little Rock, and Kansas City just to complete a circle, but I honestly don't have a clue how the rail delivery system works. I'd be taking some road trips to see if I can spot it, maybe hang out a little longer in Louisville for some Bourbon.
smoot618
@jjvalerius Well I saw a post where your window sticker show's the end of rail and beginning of convoy and mine is Memphis...SMH...

I get the idea they are technically doing the 'cheapest route' but this makes little sense. It's also just been hanging out in Nashville for the past 5 days...

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views