Sponsored

Ohio Bronco Club

The group is for Ohio Bronco enthusiasts looking to meet up and discuss everything to do with the Bronco, off- roading and tuning and whatever else brings us together. Its a Bronco Family
JJ Bronco
Germain Ford in Columbus.

Anyone get there Bronco from here? Did they charge you an ADM?

I got my production date, I'm just hoping I don't see any shenanigans when I arrive to purchase it. Wondering if anyone had any positive or negative feedback. Fingers crossed for positive!
Show full message
FourHorses
FourHorses
I have bought from Germain of Beavercreek. Let’s just leave it as “never again”. They even lost my service for their shenanigans within the finance department.
JJ Bronco
JJ Bronco
@FourHorses do you happen to know if they are linked with Germain Ford in Columbus?

That sounds like a dumb question but I've heard that this is a family dealership where some family members own different dealerships
FourHorses
FourHorses
Puddle Jumper
Puddle Jumper
@JJ Bronco Germain Ford of Columbus and Germain Ford of Beavercreek are NOT one in the same. They are owned by different Germain brothers and are managed by two very different corporate structures. Germain Ford of Columbus does NOT do ADM on ordered units.
Broncogoat
Broncogoat
I picked up my Bronco from Germain Ford in Beavercreek OH (Dayton) Friday and was worried as you , but had no issues the price was MSRP. They said they posted my Bronco the day before on line at 25K over sticker and receive 30 calls within an hour of people wanting to buy it then pulled it. I had 10am appointment and it wasn't till after 11 when they got around to me. They didn't seem super enthusiastic about the vehicle and probably hoped I would just leave . Can't say that I blame them the dealers are having a very hard time getting anything in to sell the lot was nearly empty compared to what it normally looks like. Germain seems to be fair honest dealership and I'm glad that I went with them and look forward to working with them on upgrades I plan to make before making a trip out west next summer.
JJ Bronco
JJ Bronco
Well that's awesome to hear.
Trilifter7
Trilifter7
Our order is with Germain of Beavercreek as well and I'm overall happy with them so far but have not recieved my Bronco yet either. I bug my salesman, Jonathon, weekly and have worked with Tom, the sales manager, and John, the general manager and all of them have been great to us as well. I bought a work van from theml that I should have in about a month whenever it gets off the ship from Italy, lol.
As for them being associated with the Columbus dealer, they are not anymore but use to be.
FourHorses
FourHorses
John’s good, I can confirm that.
JJ Bronco
JJ Bronco
Still curious if anyone's bought from Germain Ford in Columbus
JohnForyt
I just reserved my MY2022 from Germain in Columbus and got assurances both verbally and in an email that there will be no ADM. Seems like a dealership wide policy based on my conversation with the salesman, so I wouldn't worry.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views