Sponsored

Georgia Bronco

A club dedicated to Bronco owners in Georgia.
boxwood
Any thoughts on Angela Kraus in Alpharetta vs Jim Ellis? for Service?
Show full message
Reactions: Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin
I am not sure on Jim Ellis but have heard that Krause in Alpharetta is not great. We had this question pop up last year and the thought at that time would be to look at Billy Howell in Cumming. That is what I am planning on doing whenever I get my Bronco. If there are other suggestions for the greater North Fulton and surrounding areas please share.
BroncoBrianAtl
BroncoBrianAtl
My experience with Billy Howelll was not great at all. That is who I had my reservation with before I moved it to Granger.
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin
Just talking from a service department perspective. I have no real experience with them. May be just as hard to get good service as it is getting the Bronco in the first place.
View previous replies…
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin
@BroncoBrianAtl Around 300. We will see how this all plays out. How about you?
BroncoBrianAtl
BroncoBrianAtl
@Hobgoblin I am number #550. Still have a unconverted reservation with Billy Howell, not sure what I am going to do with either. Just taking a wait and see approach and hoping for the best.
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin
@BroncoBrianAtl You might want to look at the unconverted one and take it to Town and Country in Alabama. They are at MSRP and are a large dealer. Having two certainly gives you options. I cancelled my Grangetober reservation. Should have not cancelled it. Good that you have yours.
BroncoBrianAtl
BroncoBrianAtl
Exactly
MSPtoOTP
MSPtoOTP
I transferred my order from a Minnesota dealership to Angela Krause when I relocated. Based on the comments I have read on this site over the past year I would rate them average relative to the depth of Bronco knowledge demonstrated early in the process. However, based on the fact they stood by our original deal even though they could have sold my Badlands edition for at least a $20k premium, and based on the level of service provided during the delivery process, I recommend Angela Krause and they will be my Ford dealer in the future. I get it - standing by your commitment is table stakes. Fully agree. But hearing about the shenanigans occurring around Bronco deals now makes honest folks stand out from the crowd.
boxwood
boxwood
I ended up driving to ellis, just because of convenience, Seemed pretty patient/helpful with dealing with my top complaint...will let you know how it goes
Havok
Havok
Has anyone with a Bronco order through Jim Ellis had their rig delivered yet? I had a verbal/handshake agreement at MSRP for my 2021 WT order but that salesman left the dealership and I just sent them my updated 2022 specs so they can re-order it. Now that I have seen the stories about what some dealers are doing with surprise ADMs even with written agreements in place, I'm meeting with my salesman on Saturday and am going to see what I can get in writing as far as final price and their fees.

Would like to hear about others' Bronco purchasing experiences with Jim Ellis Ford. I've had mixed interactions at other Jim Ellis dealerships when shopping for vehicles, some good (Chevy) and some awful (Kia). Thanks in advance for any input.....
BroncoDudeFE
BroncoDudeFE
I picked my FE up 3 weeks ago and my buddy just had his come in this week. Had a great experience with them. Jeremy is GM and very down to earth. They will ask what other addons you want included to the purchase but did not mark up the original price. I felt really good with them considering what the other dealers are doing.. Hope this helps.
George Ellis
George Ellis
I have seen Krause and Ellis selling over MSRP in Autotrader. I was going to reserve a Bronco Sport with Billy Howell. They had a 899 doc fee and were going to install a brake light blinker (not legal per fed), no negotiation. Oh, and my trade is a 350 drw cc Lariat with lower mileage. Walked out to never return.
Havok
Havok
@George Ellis I reordered my WT for MY2022 with Jim Ellis a couple weeks ago. I met with my new salesman and was assured it would still be sold to me at MSRP with no dealer add ons required like I was originally told when I put in my 2021 order last January. All I have in writing is the order details sheet showing the MSRP of each option I chose which is signed but I'm aware this is not an actual purchase order agreement. So they could still pull ADM or mandate I pay for extra dealer add ons when it is ready to deliver but I guess that is on them to do the right thing and I'll figure out my options. Just going to see how it goes but I just hope a verbal agreement at MSRP with their people is good enough.
boxwood
boxwood
For what it's worth, Jim Ellis ghosted me on all communications regarding service. I never got a reply email, or phone call after multiple attempts. not even from the GM.
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin
That is too bad. Let us know if you ever uncover anything.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views