Sponsored

Central TX Bronco Club

A group based in Central Texas dedicated to sharing and enjoying what the Ford Bronco has to offer.
j_marinelli
Question for those that has taken delivery on their Bronco already. I got my shipped email this morning and was curious how long it took from shipping it took to get to the dealer (looking at those in the San Antonio/Austin corridor). Really I'm just curious to see if the eta that Ford shows is pretty accurate or if it can show up earlier. Trying to time the sale of my current car.

Thank y'all for any input!
Show full message
gtx_bronc
Mine shipped 9/10 and got to Austin on 10/4. You can ask the your dealer for the train car info and there is another post on the forum that shows you how to track it….it is the grown up version of the Christmas Eve Santa tracker, just painfully slow. Mine took almost two weeks longer than the ford tracker estimate.
Sparkherd
Sparkherd
Yee Fn Haw!!!
ATX Madridista
ATX Madridista
Mine shipped on 9/10 and I picked up from Mac Haik on 9/28.
JessD05
JessD05
Exciting!!! Congrats
Contact
Contact
Just a tidbit of shipping information for those not knowing. The rail freight company will be CSX Transportation. Once your Bronco is shipped, call your dealer for the freight car number. Call 877-744-7279, then use prompts 2.1.3. It is an automated tracking system. It will ask for the car intials (4 of them) and then the number.
Reactions: j_marinelli
View previous replies…
Contact
Contact
I'm curious if it'll make it to San Antonio by this weekend. Maybe our dealers
j_marinelli
j_marinelli
@Contact
Good chance! Its in Mt. Pleasant, Texas this morning
Contact
Contact
@j_marinelli
I'm guessing it's going to Ft. Worth today, and maybe a little layover there for a day, if unloading and such, then heading south. Seems as if it's going approx. 200 miles a day. So, given a few little stops, it may reach SA by Thursday or Friday and the dealers Saturday. That's if they choose to transport then. So, worse case, I feel like they should be at the dealers by Monday the 25th ready to go.
Contact
Contact
By the way, if anyone in or around Austin have used a dealer in Austin other than MacHaik (no problems, just diversifying) that they would recommend please comment. I am probably going to place a 2022 or 2023 Bronco order for a two door. This will be my offroady 2 door as the 2021 is my daily 4 door.
gtx_bronc
Maxwell Ford is honoring msrp, Christine Boyd and Troy Maloney did a good job for me.
gtx_bronc
Also given the allocation changes Ford announced you really want a big dealer at this point, Maxwell is a high volume dealer so should get a lot of Broncos.
Stotts
Stotts
Johnson Sewell in Marble Falls have been awesome!
Contact
Contact
j_marinelli. Were you able to call your dealer and get the rail car info so you could track your delivery? Just curious as I've been tracking mine since Thursday and it got as far as Louisville, KY and now it's heading back north as it's in Pottersberg, OH. Just checking to see if you may have the same rail car number. Mine is TTGX52426 via CSX Transportation.
Contact
Contact
I found out that there is a Honda plant in Pottersburg, OH., so maybe it had to reroute there to pick up a load. I'm hoping that is the case. The next tracking update later today will tell the tale.
View previous replies…
j_marinelli
j_marinelli
Contact
Contact
@j_marinelli
I too checked mine just a minute ago and it seems we are on the same train. The update I have is that it arrived in Gibson last night at 9:45pm. No current update yet as it must be moving. Hopefully late this afternoon or night we should get a new update.
j_marinelli
j_marinelli
@Contact I talked to another in my build week and this is like a hub and transitions over BNSF rail once it heads towards Texas. Takes a while but once it does, it goes alot faster this the first part. Mine has been in Gibson since Monday night so if I had to guess, they are waiting for all rail cars to arrive and hook up before it heads down towards Texas.
smoot618
My dealer has not been responsive on asking for any Rail Car information. Anyone know if it's possible Ford Hotline can give that to me?
Contact
Contact
Your best chance is with your dealer. I doubt you'll get any cooperation from Ford.
Contact
Contact
By the the way, Did anyone here get an special VIP invite from Ford to the Ford® Built to Connect Outdoor Drive Festival in Austin starting this Friday?
j_marinelli
j_marinelli
@Contact I did but not sure I will trek up to Austin for it. I have work during the week and sports for the kiddos on weekend through October.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views