Sponsored

New England Broncos

Group for people in New England to talk, show off, and go off roading
Tonyd24
Finally got my build date, says it should be at dealer by Oct 30.
Can’t wait, but I also saw a hard top gray n soft top red entering Maine yesterday.
So I guess they are on the move now.
Show full message
swanjonson
swanjonson
I have only seen one on the road north of Boston, RT 93, Grey SAS softop.

I am scheduled to be built tomorrow 10/13.

I will have to stop by on my way up to see my kids at U Maine!
BostonGuy
I've seen one so far. Literally my exact same build OBX/A51 dropping a kid of at my sons elementary school. Out of all the gin joints me and this guy will be riding around next to each other like twins. I decided to put 33s on when i get it. Considering a 1" lift but I'm not sure the full ramifications (drivability, safety, etc) if I do that.
swanjonson
swanjonson
Too funny! I think there will be a few A51s in the area once these thing start consistently rolling off the line.

You might get away with fitting 33s with just a front leveling kit.
jdrouin
jdrouin
Mine was built 5 days ago. Hopefully see within the next couple weeks. I just saw one on the road up here for the first time 2 days ago. A hardtop 2 dr A51 in Farmington.
dougiefresh
dougiefresh
My build date is only Nov 8th. So hopefully I get it by Christmas. I too went for the A51.

I've seen a total of 3 out in the wild so far. A base carbonized gray just off of Newbury St in Boston about a month ago and 2 more just this weekend on my trip up to the White Mountains, an OBX in cactus gray and a wildtrak in cyber orange. All beautiful!
jdrouin
jdrouin
i cant wait. ive got a badlands in AMB coming.
OffRoader90
I just got my delivery update on the bronco pizza tracker. supposed to be at the dealer between November 8th and November 14th. Hour 1 reservation, converted on 1/19/2021 with a 8/17/2021 confirmed order and a 10/10/2021 completed build date. I changed from a Wildtrack to a Badlands Cactus Grey/ High/ Non Sas/Soft Top with the regular wheels. I am excited to meet everyone in the wild (mall/grocery/trails/beach) etc.
Shifty
Shifty
Mine supposedly will be at the dealer between oct 28 -nov 3. 8/26 reservation 1/20/21 order. badlands/Area 51/high/soft top (converted summer 21). My tracker doesn’t work anymore gives me an error :(. Hoping everything is on track.
Broncodude@
Broncodude@
It looks like there will be many A51 builds up here in NE. I couldnt decide between A51 or Red. I like both but almost wished I went with red.
Broncodude@
Broncodude@
I have a A51 BD 2.7, Tow on steelies for a 11/22 build date. Heres to hoping all goes well
Shifty
Shifty
YES!! Signed paperwork. Picking tomorrow or Friday. Insisted on financing through them, I agreed as long as I Can prepay the loan.
jdrouin
jdrouin
Congrats! Picked up mine today.
IMG_0874.JPEG
Shifty
Shifty
Looks awesome! Congrats.
jdrouin
jdrouin
Thanks. Can’t wait to get my new wheels and tires on it.
swanjonson
swanjonson
Looks great!
projectrally
projectrally
Nonsquatched Badlands just looks right. Congrats.
OffRoader90
Picked mine up Saturday, 4d BL high package non sas catcus grey. Thing is an absolute delight to drive. Totally worth the wait. Timing: converted on 1/19/2021 with a 8/17/2021 confirmed order (I did change from a 4DR Wildtrack Cactus Grey, High Package/Non Sas on that day). and a 10/10/2021 completed build date, 10/12/2021 shipped date, and delivery on 11/5/2021. Cant wait to see more out on the road!
projectrally
projectrally
Picked mine up on Friday morning. Took the family for a road trip on Saturday. Didn’t get off road, but still had a great drive. We used the 110 plug in the back seat (mid-package) to plug in an electric blanket to throw over my daughters so we could cruise with the top down.

Attachments

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views