Sponsored

Bay Area Broncos

Here we go with the new G.O.A.Tā€™s of the bay!!
@BadBlueBronco
Anyone from Serramonte get a build date today? I was shocked my 2 DR got scheduled but im trying to remain calm and not get too excited considering it could very likely change.
Show full message
Kuze
Kuze
Congratulations! That is exciting...
I am Priority 99, so I am excited to get the order guide soon and put in the order. I had originally waited for the modular hardtop, but since that is going to be MY23, I am just going to go with MIC and wrap the Hardtop to my taste.
Boston182
Boston182
Fellow Serramonte. Got built yesterday. Delivery in 2-3 weeks.

I have faith that you can get your hopes up as you see fit.
Rkeally
Rkeally
Got my prod date for w/o 11/15. To be honest Iā€™m pretty shocked based on how many have been built this year and all the delays. I saw @6900 Broncos were built in Aug? How are they now tracking to far exceed that number (significantly)? I sent Sean an email to see what he thinks. I saw some people saying they didnā€™t even make a reso and ordered theirs last month and just got their prod email today!!! How is this even possible?
Jacksonholio
Jacksonholio
9/1 build delivered today to Serramonte. Then picked up! Big thanks to Sean and the team at Serramonte Ford. Super treatment from that group. Rapid red BaseSquatch 2.7 in the garage tonight.
Rkeally
Rkeally
Sweet!
Gene Dios
Gene Dios
Do any of you know your place in line as far as Serramonte allocation numbers?
da_jokker
Honestly, I would be bummed if I got mine at this point, with 2022 opening up in less than 2 weeks. I actually just emailed Serramonte and asked them to 99 me to make sure.
@BadBlueBronco
@BadBlueBronco
i would of been ok waiting for a 22 but my 21 mic 2door is going to be rare as hell
Carbnight
Carbnight
I'm still waiting, had a 7/14/20 reservation and 01/27/21 order date. I cry a little every email date!
calgecko
calgecko
with all the news about allocations at dealerships and how some dealers are being hosed - has anyone heard how Serramonte is doing on the allocation issue? I'm curious if we're going to be in the same boat as Granger.
@BadBlueBronco
@BadBlueBronco
Not sure but I feel like Serramonte moves more cars annually than granger
Gene Dios
Gene Dios
The new allocation formula simply rewards dealers in large metro areas. All three metrics, the total sales volume, the 2021 allocations, and the Sport sales, all add up to the same question: Does your store move a lot of units?

Bay area stores should all be fine. Perhaps even better than average. I think the Sport has sold well there.
da_jokker
Yeah I'd be real curious as well having my reservation with Serramonte. I emailed Sean a couple days back with my 2022 and haven't heard anything. But based on that email he sent out sounds like the have a lot of work ahead of them.

Has anyone actually picked up their Bronco from Serramonte?
Reactions: calgecko
calgecko
calgecko
@da_jokker Sean did get back to me, and let me know that it's hard to say exactly what their annual allocation will be, since they only get info on a month by month basis, but he felt like they'll probably be ok due to their size and Bronco Sport sales... .fingers crossed. I still feel really bad for how Ford is handling dealers (and customers) like Granger.
Jacksonholio
Jacksonholio
Yes I picked mine up my BaseSquatch 2 weeks back and there had been plenty before me. Great people to work with too.
Reactions: calgecko
da_jokker
@Jacksonholio nice, So I take it they held you to their word and sold it to you with no extra add-ons? I have that early on "x plan" deal. Just didn't want any surprises
ac360
ac360
Dropped by Serramonte today to submit my order with Sean. He re-confirmed x-plan matching for my order. Very straight forward. I'd printed out the order guide with my options marked up. Gave it to Sean. It was done in 15 minutes.
ryn0s3r1
ryn0s3r1
I met with Sean on Thursday and submitted my order. Took about 10 minutes, short and sweet. X-Plan pricing confirmed on the order sheet he provided me. Glad I chose Serramonte Ford. Thanks Sean.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views