Sponsored

North Texas Bronco Club

For Ford Bronco enthusiasts in the North Texas area.
TX21BRONC
Picked mine up from Bob Tomes Ford in McKinney last Friday evening. Was able to get some pics of it on Sunday.
Show full message

Attachments

iamchewby
iamchewby
Very nice!
Firewoody19
Firewoody19
Looks great!
FloMoBronco
FloMoBronco
looks great, congrats, nice plate...
TX21BRONC
TX21BRONC
@FloMoBronco Thanks. I love the vehicle. Ha, I ordered that plate back in July of 2020. I just put it on for the photo shoot as I still have paper plates. I technically can't put that plate on until I get my permanent plate from the state and then I need to call the state to swap them. But, it is my first vanity plate and I think it looks sick.
Nomad
Nomad
Looks terrific! and I see those lights in the mod bumper! (y)
TX21BRONC
TX21BRONC
@Nomad Ha! Yea, that was my second mod to the Bronco. The first was the Redline hood struts. I then put those fog lights in. I have the pillar lights coming any day and I have the reverse light system from 4X4 LED's in my garage. Hope to get it all buttoned up this weekend.
  • Love
Reactions: Nomad
Nomad
Nomad
@TX21BRONC Great customizations! Enjoy finishing it up, then post some more pics here for us all to enjoy!
rancid53
rancid53
Looks like my exact build! SO JEALOUS. I hope you don't mind, but I used your pic for my desktop background. Great looking rig.
TX21BRONC
TX21BRONC
@rancid53 Thanks for the compliment. I am sure you are chomping at the bit just like I was. I had an early reservation with a MIC top and then changed to the soft top when they recommended changing if you wanted a 2021. I already had the plate so I had to get a 2021!
TX21BRONC
TX21BRONC
Thanks for all the nice comments and compliments. For those that already have theirs, we need to get a meet up sometime this fall. For those still waiting on theirs, be patient. I know it is worse than waiting for Christmas day as a kid but it will be well, well worth the wait. These are really nice vehicles. I have had multiple F150's, Explorers and an Expedition. This Bronco is my favorite by far. It is also the most comfortable and fits me like a glove. I have always wanted to do some overlanding and that will be my main use for it. I am working on all my gear and how I want to set up the cargo area for overlanding. If anyone in the NTX area is experienced in overlanding, I would really like to pick your brain for some recommendations. Once I get all the lights installed, I will take some additional pics with the lighting.
Nomad
Nomad
@TX21BRONC Would love to join a meetup with anyone in the NTX club - either who have received builds yet or not. Ford says my Bronco is on a train to TX right now... still amazed it was built. Looking forward to doing a few basic customizations and also learning some overlanding skills... glad to see others with similar goals!
Badlands, 4D, SAS, 2.7, A51
Hinks
Looks Great mine is on a train as well to BT in McKinney, 2DR BD
Scott1911
Scott1911
@Hinks Stupid question, but any idea what trucking company (convoy) will deliver from the railyard to your dealer?
kyler.clemons
kyler.clemons
Cool deal! Mine is built, awaiting shipment heading to BT aswell. 4DR WT

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views