Sponsored

Georgia Bronco

A club dedicated to Bronco owners in Georgia.
kencantrell
A multi Bronco day at Jim Tidwell Ford in Kennesaw. Any of these belong to anyone on here? Check out the thin light bar below the grill. Any info on those?
Show full message

Attachments

PatientlyWaiting
PatientlyWaiting
That's where I reserved. Still haven't gotten a build date yet. Is the CO their Badlands demo?
kencantrell
kencantrell
I think so. All 3 had Tidwell paper tags. All 3 were also modified with tons of accessories. The blue is a stock Outer Banks with 35s. Other two are Badlands with 35s and aftermarket wheels. Cactus gray in the background looks like a customer Bronco.
PatientlyWaiting
PatientlyWaiting
The blue and the yellow are his demos then. He said he was going to modify. I drove the BL before it was modified. Loved driving it. Surprised by how much pep the 2.3 had.

Edit: The blue is a customer's and the yellow is theirs. They also have a red Big Bend somewhere.
kencantrell
kencantrell
My wife and I stopped by and saw/sat in/crawled under/measured around on the CO Badlands before it was modified. First time I had felt the MGV, and loved it. I drove a 2.3 manual at another dealership, and thought it was OK. Needs to stay on the turbo for max pep. Your user name is so true...
4Runfun
4Runfun
I talked to Tidwell yesterday because they had a Bronco listed on their website available for 49,420 The salesman said it was First Edition informed me that that Bronco was indeed available but for $108K Then we laughed and laughed and laughed. Nice guy though

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views