Sponsored

Georgia Bronco

A club dedicated to Bronco owners in Georgia.
4Runfun
Decisions So I am one of those with Orders with Granger and am now faced with the following decisions.

Dealer #1. Granger - I'm literally #900 on their list. They have been super great to work with but it will be awhile before I can actually get to order with them. Then it's not likely I'll see a MY22 anyway.

Dealer #2 - totally transparent, really knowledgeable - pricing is Invoice plus $495. If I transfer to them I would still be back of the line #330 with them as far as he can tell.

Dealer #3 - Totally clueless on the process and was unable to answer some of the most basic bronco questions. However if I transfer to them, they would sell to me at MSRP and I'd be 20th in their queue as far as he can tell -small dealer. He really was clueless.

I'm obviously leaning towards #3 but their lack of knowledge is really concerning
Show full message
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin
Sorry to hear about the challenge. I am with Granger too and I am much higher on the list, although still a ways back. You are probably in a good spot to consider moving if you want one sooner.

You need ask the other two dealers how many allocations they had for 2021 and how many orders they actually delivered to customers. You also need to ask them what their initial allocation numbers are for the first month of 2022 are. If they are larger dealers who have sold a lot of other Ford vehicles and Bronco Sports in particular you will get a better sense of where you might be.

If dealer #3 has only 19 in front of you but only delivered 1 in 2021 and only has a handful initially for 2022 you may be in the same boat. If #3 is clueless that would be a concern to me. Dealer #2 looks like a good substitution if they are going to get a decent allocation.

The last thing to consider is what is your desired build and how does it compare to the others that these dealers have. If you would be happy with a 4 door Big Bend Soft Top and they have a lot of 2 doors with hard tops you may still get pulled earlier than those others in front of you. The pull-out tailgate is a factory installed item and it will be late availability for the 4 door Broncos and customers will need to "99" their orders until it is ready to go, so that could move you up as well.

Good luck!
ATLBronco75
ATLBronco75
5 star in Stone Mountain is knowledgeable if you ask for Drew. Last time I talked with them they had a very low number of reservations and were doing MSRP. In your position that's what I'd try.
NoleDawg
NoleDawg
Curious as to who #2 is if they’re here in Georgia
4Runfun
4Runfun
Yup - #2 is Twin Rivers #3 is not in Georgia and rather not dog them yet. Just my initial impression.
cpmartin1999
Whos dealer 3 cause i may be in the same boat and thats what id do, i wouldnt care if they dont know anything about broncos, they only need to know how to finance it to me!
BroncoBrianAtl
BroncoBrianAtl
Would you ever in your wildest dreams think it would ever be this hard and complicated to order a car? I mean it like going to grad school or something to figure this thing out.
2DoorForSure
2DoorForSure
My hope is that MY22 allocations will be high and Ford will get caught up by Q2/Q3 with all of the outstanding reservations. Ford should be putting allocations where the demand is. We are enthusiasts, but most people are not. They just price shop around their local area. So if Granger (or pick another "deal" dealer) has 1000 orders, so be it. At capacity I heard that Ford can build around 1000 Broncos a day, notwithstanding supplier constraints (e.g. chips and MIC tops).
4Runfun
4Runfun
So Update on the process - Spoke with Ford Customer Service on Saturday asking about transferring dealer - told me the Marketing dept. handles that - they don't work Saturdays. :)
Called today - sat on hold for 55 mins before tapping out - pressed 1 to leave a msg and "Hope" to hear back from someone...

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views