Sponsored

Leonardtown Ford Reservation Holders

Leonardtown Reservation Holders
mcalpal
Picked up my rig from @NayNay today and it was a great experience. We took care of most of the paperwork online yesterday so what took the longest was loading up all the accessories and putting in the car seats. I spent about 4 hours driving it home today, mostly in the rain and it was super comfortable. Some random thoughts from my first rodeo: The road noise didn’t really get noticeably loud until over 70, otherwise it was just as loud as our CX-9. If you’re coming from a luxury vehicle, it’ll be loud to you, but didn’t bother me. The heated seat on the highest setting is crazy hot, so that’s nice for my always aching back. The auto-highbeams were weird and I didn’t know that was a thing but nice on the back roads. I didn’t push the 2.7 since it’s still break-in period, but there were no problems merging or overtaking vehicles at highway speeds. I took the drivers side roof panel off while waiting in the least efficient chik-fil-a line ever and that was super easy (and put back on before the rain) and I can’t wait to take the rest off hopefully tomorrow and unpack/install the accessories. I’ll add some pictures of the truck and other stuff to this thread as I learn more.

AEEA1213-3BD7-4695-97E7-AD69ACCC2842.jpeg
791D267E-BF5C-4E9E-8DC6-A86861F3B51F.jpeg
E45A983D-3E86-410E-8CC8-9CAD65F5EE7A.jpeg
3AC504F4-20CD-4621-8355-8672B60E5639.jpeg
Show full message

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members