Sponsored

HABO - Houston Area Bronco Owners

Group for the Houston area members!
TXAG96
Mind if I crash the party? I'm on the Roll Call list despite not having mine yet.
Just got bumped form 11/15 to Thanksgiving week. I'll be amazed if I get mine before Christmas.
I'm stuck with Autonation Gulf Fwy. Anyone else purchasing there?
Show full message
cscottp67
cscottp67
No, but I also got bumped new build week 11/1 and being delivered to Helfmann Ford
Rickperry
Rickperry
7/13 res. 11/29 scheduled build week with autonation gulf fwy. My first and only scheduled build date. Have you spoken to John Wilson about an update? I went this past Friday and he said I was the last reservation that made it for 2021. 53 others got pushed to 2022.

I bought a base from them in august with 0 hassle, in terms of sales experience. The base arrived with a damaged hood that I’m still waiting to get a replacement for. The body control module had to be changed (2 weeks to diagnose and repair) because the front turn signals weren’t working. As far as dealer behavior, they have been fine to work with.
TXAG96
TXAG96
Yeah John Wilson is my guy but I usually have to email the general manager BrianNicholson in order to motivate John to send me an update....

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views