Sponsored

Tennessee Bronco Club

A group for Bronco lovers across the great state of Tennessee. From Memphis to Nashville to Knoxville, on through to the Great Smokey Mountains.
drbandkgb
Has anyone picked up their order from Ford of Murfreesboro? Mine is about to be built and all the dealer mark up has me a little worried. They had some Dealer mark ups from the lot but im not sure if they are trying to now charge market
Show full message
Sparkysack
Sparkysack
I did about 10 days ago. They honored plan pricing for me. Steve was my sales guy and he was great. Joe was the SM I dealt with and he was great too. Only issue I had, they charge $995 for pro pact. It includes window tint and some other BS. Basically a fluff add on. They wouldn’t remove that. Other than that lol he overall experience was really good.
Sparkysack
Sparkysack
Also if you are on Facebook, I created a TN Bronco page. Search “Tennessee Bronco 6th Generation”
drbandkgb
drbandkgb
Sparky.. Yeah I told them last Jan I had no need for any "extras" lol but Im sure ill get nailed with it... Ok that makes me feel better.. Ive looked at a few of their mark up Broncos..
bluford
bluford
Anyone else bought their Bronco through Beaman Ford in Dickson? Hoping they will stick to what I have been told regarding MSRP pricing and no mark ups.
andrusoid
andrusoid
Last I talked to them it was a 3k markup, then they texted me later and said it had changed to 10k. Two Rivers Ford is your best bet for MSRP. Supposedly you can still change your dealer.
drbandkgb
drbandkgb
Ford of Murfreesboro is now trying 2500 mark up on orders.. I was lucky to have my signed doc plus emails stating they would not mark up from last Oct
Reactions: andrusoid
nursesteph
@drbandkgb Inplaced my order with them on 10/27. I got a confirmation email that day, paid a $500 deposit. They said there was a $2500 markup and I reluctantly agreed. Guess it was excitement. When I left reality kicked in and I called Ford of Franklin and asked about markup and they told me there was none. So I called Aaron back at Ford of Murfreesboro and told him that there was no markup. He asked me to hold on a minute and said let me check on it for you, when he came back on the phone he said don’t worry about it they will be no markup so I left my order with them. But it has been a disaster trying to get any communication from them. No replies to emails and I finally got a short answer from Aaron on the timeline, he said end of the year. What I really want if the dealer code and my order #. No I’m three months in and I really want this bronco, I’m committed to Ford of Murfreesboro. I may have to make an in person visit. What does it take all this for a simple question? I called Ford and they said they can’t do anything without the two numbers.
andrusoid
andrusoid
Well, that's better than the 30-k they told me over the phone last month. Must have been 3k and I just got it wrong.
andrusoid
andrusoid
Just keep saying No, but that you are ready to buy. Supply is happening now and no need to pay extra.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views