Sponsored

SoCal Broncos

Starting the conversation for past, present and future SoCal Bronco owners. Lets go!
Looks like several people here have gotten their Bronco delivery, what do you guys think about a Socal Bronco meetup?
Show full message
FernieSanders
FernieSanders
Could be fun, I'll be taking delivery in the next 2 weeks, maybe an off-road trail? Something simple everyone could handle?
NavynutZ
NavynutZ
I'm down
MellowYellow
MellowYellow
I’m in.
Scottswanny
Scottswanny
Bring it on!!
never_own_a_ford_before
Took mine to this random trail called Elephant Hill Open Space in LA recently https://goo.gl/maps/TjFMHZbeRGDLYV3H8
Some part of this was tougher than I expected haha.

But yea let's find an easy trail and meet up! Please post suggestions if you know of any.
Dusty
Dusty
I'd be up for it if it's a trail run. We've been taking ours out almost every weekend anyhow.
JeR2D2
JeR2D2
I heard that there's usually Bronco's at "Cars & Coffee" in San Clemente! I plan on attending when mine arrives in a few short weeks!
MellowYellow
MellowYellow
@JeR2D2 I can vouch for this being true as I’ve brought mine 3 out of the last 4 weeks. We’ve seen only one other 6G there so far, but can’t wait to see more of you soon. In the meantime, if you see us feel free to stop by and check out ours and ask any questions. My son loves working as salesman/tour guide for anyone who asks.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views