Sponsored

WNY Bronco Group

Western New York area Bronco owners
Curtiss BadSas
I hope everyone has had luck with getting their orders updated to MY22s! I'm still in process. I gave in and changed to a soft top so I hope that puts me higher on the list. I also decided to get the Sasquatch package now that is available for the manual transmission. I don't have confirmation that my dealer updated my order yet either so I may need to follow up soon. I'm hoping to get my new order in (and priority code bumped to a NON-99 code!!) so I have a chance at being scheduled early next year. I'm getting antsy!
Show full message
Bignet
Bignet
I just placed mine Monday. The Ford website sort of had m updated order. It had my new order but when I scrolled down it had my original order specs from March. What a disaster. I just hoped the dealer put it in correctly. It sucks having to trust the process, especially when there little feedback from ford.
Curtiss BadSas
Curtiss BadSas
I talked to my dealer on Friday. He was going to put the new order through but apparently Ford's order system was down right when I called. His manager was going to be making all of the updates anyway. I still don't have confirmation. I have not created a Plan B yet...but I think I may need to. So disappointed. But my current vehicle is on its way out and I can't wait much longer.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views