Sponsored

SHOW ME MO BRONCO

Trying to get all Missourians into one group to chat and share Bronco stories and experiences!
BillieB
I'm in NWMO. My OBX is at the rail yard in KC. I'm hoping to get it by the end of the week. I'm so excited!!
Show full message
KSBronco73
KSBronco73
Congratulations, hope it arrives soon!!
WCS67
WCS67
Congratulations, what color did you get.
bmclain
bmclain
Has anyone taken their bronco to the Kansas Rocks park yet? http://www.ksrockspark.com/ Seems like the closest to the KC area to get some trail time in.
BillieB
BillieB
Truthfully, I have no plans to do any off roading. I got that out of my system at the Austin Off-Roadeo. I had a blast, but it would be too nerve raking in my own vehicle.
bmclain
bmclain
@BillieB I am planning on doing the Vegas one, but won't be able to do until next year. I don't plan on doing too much. Saying with the lower difficulties for now.
WCS67
WCS67
I may do some light stuff, but really don’t feel like bashing the crap out of a $54000 vehicle, lol.
cksov1
cksov1
@BillieB How long did it take to get to KC after your build date? My OBX is supposed to be built on 11/2.
BillieB
BillieB
So, I got the shipping notification email on Oct. 9th(Saturday) and finally was able to get rail car updates that following Monday, the 11th. It came into KC late Monday night the 18th. BTW, it's still there. Texting the dealer daily. Seth, the sales mgr says he'll get an email when it's on the way. Since it's now Thursday afternoon and still nothing, I'm guessing that it will be sometime next week. I so F'n inpatient. I just want to go pick it up my self. It's killing me that it's only 50 miles AWAY
cksov1
cksov1
@BillieB Yeah, I totally get that. Our previous main vehicle got totaled in June, so we have been waiting for the Bronco in lieu of buying anything else. We are just driving my old truck for now.
Illini_STL
Illini_STL
BillieB
BillieB
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm getting ready to plan a heist. I've already done all the paperwork and have the title application, so it's mine. Technically I think all I could be charged with is trespassing. ( I'm only partly joking)

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views