Sponsored

Nevada Bronco Club

A group to discuss the new 2021 Ford Bronco for those in Nevada, however, all are welcomed to join.
Build date listed on Ford.com as March 8th with dealership (Gaudin). Nothing but crickets for months!!! Went to dealership and they said that I am number 150 on their list of orders!!!! I have on order a 2dr Wildtrak with Lux Pkg and Hard Top Molded in color. Have seen somewhere there is a delay with all the pkgs I ordered (Good Lord)! Anyone else hearing anything with similar trim pkg as mine? So much info on delays out there its hard to know what applies to my build. Also not sure if my dealership is just stringing me along at this point and not telling me everything.
Show full message
BreezyNVegas
BreezyNVegas
Is March 8th your order date? Anyway do you have a VIN number? You should at least have that by now for a 2021 model year.
JNSki
Yes, 3/8/21 order date and no VIN #, just per the Ford.com website "Ordering With Dealer" status. Dealership can't/won't tell me anything other that where I am on their list of orders (#150). Was told since I ordered a 2 door may be sooner than a 4 door, but who knows, the dealership doesn't at this point.
airishfan
thats because the dealer dont know nothing .Your well need to what tell 2022 or maybe 2023 to get your Bronc.Your dealer should have sent you a email tell you that you well need to reorder your Bronco for 2022 and that orders start on the 13th of oct and that the the new B&P should be up on the Ford site and that your dealer only has a month to get all the orders in .
Jtru42
Jtru42
I’m a day one res. 2 door wildtrack lux with tow and still no build date
airishfan
@Jtru42 with what you ordered you not going get one tell 2022
Jtru42
Jtru42
Yep that’s what I figured
airishfan
@Jtru42 after a article I read today sounds like it well take Ford few years to fill all orders .
JNSki
UPDATE: Called Ford directly and was told my Bronco is on order but no VIN or production date. Called dealership and spoke with my salesperson and he said that we the customer, find out before they do about things and that Ford is going to get better at communicating with both customers and dealers (LOL). I asked if I needed to do anything since I am on order for a 2021 and it seems I will not be getting a 2021 and he said no and that I will keep my place in line with them. I am nervous he doesn't know what he is talking about and that I should be submitting an updated build for a 2022 build. Thoughts anyone???
airishfan
@JNSki my dealer had me send in a new order even that my 2022 is the same as 2021
JNSki
@airishfan I keep hearing this from fellow Bronco peeps and haven't heard a word from either Ford via email or my dealer. My dealer even said that wasn't necessary! I am headed in Thursday the latest to change it over regardless. I just hate being jerked around.
Jtru42
Jtru42
Ford sent me a email saying I need to resubmit my order for a 22 model. They will keep my reservation time and roll it into next year. I called my dealer and they said the website was down and to call Monday
Reactions: JNSki
JNSki
@Jtru42 I haven't received anything yet from Ford or dealer. Thanks and I will be heading in there tomorrow. If you don't mind me asking, what dealership did you go with in Vegas?
JNSki
@Jtru42 Received an email yesterday from Ford that my MY21 order was changed to a MY22 and that I didn't need to do anything and to contact dealer if I had questions. I am assuming I didn't have to do anything because all my options and color are still available for MY22. I have an email in with my sales rep to see where Gaudin is on their list of orders and to get an idea of where I sit in line for fulfillment.
Jkado
Jkado
Jtru42
Jtru42
Ford country, and trust me they don’t know anything
JNSki
I went with Gaudin and same, they are completely clueless!!! Not reassuring to say the least. Still haven't received an email from Ford instructing me to change my build year. I am going to head in Thursday if I don't hear from them. Want my husband to go with me as a male figure if you know what I mean!
airishfan
None of the dealers in Vegas no anything .I talk to them all and meet the guy who was in charge of ordering at Team Ford and he knew nothing .I am getting mine KearnyMesa Ford in San Diego and they great at keeping me updated and they seem to no a lot what's going on with the Bronco.
Jkado
Jkado
I'm with Friendly Ford and recently they have not been great at communication. Replaced my order for MY22 in October, and it took me constantly asking to find out that they had not placed my order because now they require a $500 deposit (weeks later). Just concerned with the sudden change and lack of communication.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views