Sponsored

Georgia Bronco

A club dedicated to Bronco owners in Georgia.
DREWR13
Just a little video of my Trip to Beasley Knob OHV this past weekend. Just got my Go Pro so still working on getting better angles etc. The video simply does not show how steep these trails are. Had to use front and rear lockers in a couple spots when climbing.

Show full message
JMiles74
JMiles74
Nice video. Thanks for sharing, looks like fun. Did you use trail turn assist on those switchbacks? Did you use trail control or one pedal on any of the step descents or inclines?
Peter Gosenya
Peter Gosenya
Great footage and looks like you weren’t shy with the skinny pedal. I’ve rode there on bikes and quads and once with a 2 door Jeep nonrubi and it was limited to where it could go. I had not considered taking the bronco there but now I will
Reactions: DREWR13
DREWR13
DREWR13
@Peter Gosenya I sped some of the footage up to make the video shorter. Was a fun day for sure though.
Gene Dios
Gene Dios
This looks great. I just received my bronco yesterday. Actually already booked for the moab off roadeo this weekend but I'll be itching to get out the following weekend with my own rig. This is only a couple hours tops from Atlanta, correct?
Gene Dios
Gene Dios
Which trail was this @DREWR13? I've seen videos of 93b but that seems to be the only thing people bother uploading.
DREWR13
DREWR13
@Gene Dios I ran the 93C and 93D. 93D was more difficult, was glad I was going down it to the whole time.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views