Sponsored

Central TX Bronco Club

A group based in Central Texas dedicated to sharing and enjoying what the Ford Bronco has to offer.
Contact
FYI. My brother was in Grand Saline this morning and said he saw a train full of enclosed autos heading towards Dallas.
Show full message
j_marinelli
j_marinelli
Just checked and it just went through Angus, Texas
Contact
Contact
Dang! It may reach SA by tomorrow
Contact
Contact
Well, I guess it’s time to start ordering accessories and such.
Contact
Contact
Tracking system update. left Comfort about an hour ago
Contact
Contact
I think I'll have a drink
Contact
Contact
Well, veered back north to Kerens.
Reactions: j_marinelli
j_marinelli
j_marinelli
@Contact I listen to it a couple times this morning and I'm hoping it's saying Hearne, TX. LOL dang robot voice is hard to understand.
Contact
Contact
@j_marinelli
I know, it's not very legible. I believe you may be correct as I've been through Kerens many times and there's nothing there.
Stotts
Stotts
Do we think they'll arrive at the dealership today or tomorrow?! Fingers crossed!
Contact
Contact
Just an FYI. If anyone out there plans to place an online order with Go Rhino or other sales company to purchase a Rhino side step, bar, etc. I would advise you to call them to see if the item is in stock and ready to ship. I ordered on line a D1 step from Go Rhino and received an email the day after saying it is backordered. ETA is 4 weeks.
**Got lucky, Go Rhino somehow, without my knowledge or request, was able to locate the bars in Loredo, TX and are having them FedExed to me. I was willing to wait the 4 weeks, so a big shout out to them. TY
Sparkherd
Sparkherd
Grand Sabine?
Contact
Contact
Well, the train arrived at "customer location", Kirby, Texas this morning at 3:38. Now the wait for the ground transportation. Now for the land transport.

Attachments

Sparkherd
Sparkherd
@Contact Hey! I know where that lot is in Kirby!
You want I should send some of my "associates" down there to abscond wif yo truck?
Could cost more than the dealer markup!!!
Contact
Contact
@Sparkherd
Thank you, but I'm good. I've waited this long, I can hang for a few more days.
j_marinelli
j_marinelli
@Contact Mine stuck on the "departed Randolph, TX" update from 1:30 this morning
Sparkherd
Sparkherd
I grew up in Texas City on the Gulf Crust. Ancestors in Port Arthur. I dunno about Saline, but I know about Sabine!
Contact
Contact
@Sparkherd
I know about Sabine, Tx., the Sabine river, and Sabine County, but not Grand Sabine. Where is it located?
Sparkherd
Sparkherd
I dunno.
In time-honored East Texas/Coonass Tradition, it's probably a high spot along the Sabine River.
Kinda like High Island...
Fish512_
Fish512_
THATS MY TRAIN! I've been tracking it haha
j_marinelli
j_marinelli
@Fish512_
Whats your latest update if you don't mind me asking? Mine still stuck from the 1:30AM update LOL
Fish512_
Fish512_
ttgx952426 kirby, tx 10/21 @ 10:36 am
Stotts
Stotts
Mine went back up north to Randolph, TX - Ughhhhh
Contact
Contact
Just got an email from my salesman with MacHaik , and stated that when it hits Kirby, TX it will be showing up to them in the next week or two. They wait until they have a full truck before it heads their way. Bummer.
Contact
Contact
Correct. Just checked again to confirm. It said it was at the customers location, Kirby, Texas. My rail car was TTGX952426
j_marinelli
j_marinelli
@Contact I think the transporter for that hub is Hansen and Adkins Auto Transport and it appears they do not have a tracking service on their website so next week or so will probably feel like an eternity.
Sparkherd
Sparkherd
About 28 miles from here.
I got some bolt cutters...
Contact
Contact
Oh yeah we can start them with our FordPass app
Sparkherd
Sparkherd
Gotta trailer with a wench, er, winch...

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views