Sponsored

SoCal Broncos

Starting the conversation for past, present and future SoCal Bronco owners. Lets go!
To follow up on my previous post about meeting up/doing an easy trail:
I'm thinking doing a run to Santiago Peak in Orange County. I've never gone there but watching some Youtube videos it seems to be an easy trail - 13 miles one way up to the top of the mountain with some really nice view.

We can probably meetup at Maple Springs Trailhead.

https://goo.gl/maps/MDKZxhfF8MzBvpyC7
Show full message
Blue Chip
Blue Chip
What day are you thinking of going?
Lewie
Lewie
Would love to, one small issue no BRONCO yet. Should have mine some time in November happy to join you then.
Dimitar
Dimitar
Yeah I’m definitely going there once I get mine. December
FernieSanders
FernieSanders
Sounds great! I just took delivery of my Bronco yesterday, so want to break it in and get that first service done before I do some fun-having. Could be fun around thanksgiving time? Seems like more Broncos are being delivered now. My dealer told me that I was delivery #6 yesterday and they had another 3 later that afternoon, so things are definitely going to pick up and we could get a good size crew going.
MellowYellow
MellowYellow
I’m up to go back up. I’m in Irvine so that is super close. We went up our first weekend as I’d been promising we’d drive to the top of the mountain we can see for over a year. It’s a nice drive with some great views.
never_own_a_ford_before
Lets go next Sunday 10/31! For anyone still waiting for your Bronco no worries, I'm sure we all will make many more trips so you can always join us later :D
never_own_a_ford_before
never_own_a_ford_before
@MellowYellow no worries, I'll post on here as well for any trip we'll do.
SD_Bronco
SD_Bronco
Just sent a request on your fb page. (Hetal Solanki). No bronco yet. Even though I’m a third day reservation I’m thinking I’ll get a 2023. But in the ean time I’ve got an over landing 4runner and happy to take people out in Anza.
JediMcMuffin
JediMcMuffin
I’m out of town on Sunday I would have loved to join

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views