Sponsored

South Florida (FTL/Miami to Key West) Bronco Club

Group to meet up, discuss and post all things Bronco, new and old, for members in Southern Florida.
swami37
Any one get a build date yet? I got a Nov 29 build week and VIN last week... any other so flo broncos yet?
Show full message
Reactions: Miamibronco7777
sjax42
sjax42
Picked mine up 2 weeks ago. Love it !
balucipher
balucipher
11/15 build date
Gpscharron
Gpscharron
My was built yesterday.. Getting it by the end of this month.
Miamibronco
Miamibronco
Built 8/3
Dirt mountain edition but hopefully nov is when I’ll have it delivered
tunaboy91
tunaboy91
Mine came off the line Tuesday night, no delivery date yet.
CPTRK
CPTRK
Blend date 7/22 sat on Dirt Mountain a couple of months - got my built email this morning 8 Oct - scheduled for delivery 31 Oct fingers crossed
reigny
reigny
Build date of 11/15!
Sardine
Sardine
Anyone deal with Greico in Fort Lauderdale? They're my dealer on my reservation but I might try switching if they're charging ADM. I haven't converted my reservation to an order yet.
swami37
swami37
I’ve bought off their lot before with no issues. I have my order with Plantation Ford for my Bronco and also a Maverick for my business.
BroncoRN
BroncoRN
I am in Miami and mine is on the train at the moment. Expected late Oct-early November. I have only seen two in Miami. I think one was a mannequin and the other looked like someone owned it. Other than that, nada! Dying to see more and cannot wait to cross paths with you all!
Miamibronco
Miamibronco
@BroncoRN I’m on your same boat. Hopefully this week / next week no later than first week of nov for delivery.
Where’d ya order from? I went with Metro Ford. They’re alright
Skydoc
Skydoc
Nov 15th build date finally

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events