Sponsored

Central TX Bronco Club

A group based in Central Texas dedicated to sharing and enjoying what the Ford Bronco has to offer.
Mike777
Question for those that have received their Bronco. Mine is about to go into production and I'm curious from the time its built to delivery, what was delivery time for you guys?
Show full message
gtx_bronc
Mine was built 9/4, shipped the next week and I picked it up something like 10/3, so about a full month for me.
Lonestar777
Lonestar777
It completely depends on where you are! My dealership was in Dallas. It was 10 days from getting my "shipped" email until it showed up at the dealer, but that's about the fastest I've seen to Texas. Others at my dealership had been seeing an average of around 18 days.
Mickey21
Mickey21
Yeah, generally the consensus has been between 2 and 4 weeks. In the same boat, mine already start production and due to be completed on Wednesday due to a part. Should be about a month, so hopefully by Thanksgiving... Thanksgiving indeed.
j_marinelli
j_marinelli
My timeline went like this:
Blend Date via window sticker: 9/9
Actual Blend Date via tracker: 9/14
Built Date: 9/29
Ship Date: 10/5
Arrived at Train Unloading Station in San Antonio: 10/20 or 21
Arrived at Dealer 10/22
Contact
Contact
That's a damn good question Mike. Well, let's see....Blend date 06/29, production date 06/29. Final built date 10/06, Shipped 10/07. Arrived in San Antonio 10/20. Arrived at the dealer 10/22. So hopefully you won't run into this problem, so I'd say you've got 45-60 days. If you run into my situation then you'll see it February or March. Good luck
Mickey21
Mickey21
@Contact Very different situation, your hard top had the obvious dirt mountain delay and that delay no longer exists as they are running production through with hard tops as well as nearly complete with all hard top replacements a bit ahead of schedule. So it wont be anywhere near 60 days like the dirt mountain builds.
Contact
Contact
@Mickey21 it wasnt 60 days it was over a 100. the 45- 60 days is my estimate from blend date to dealer. Again it was my estimate. I did state that he shouldn't run into that problem.
Mickey21
Mickey21
@Contact Still not tracking with others who are having their builds recently. Just read the tracker, it shows the statistics for blend, build, and delivery days. Granted some of the most data is coming this week and the next few weeks since there is the highest number of blended builds in the data spreadsheet, but 45-60 days as you did estimate is not likely.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views