Sponsored

SHOW ME MO BRONCO

Trying to get all Missourians into one group to chat and share Bronco stories and experiences!
Hi All, I have reserved a Badlands - color undecided. I’m in Ballwin and will be ordering from Bo Beuckman. They confirmed that they will not set the price over MSRP and will accept an x-plan pin. How is that different from Granger? Thanks!
Show full message
74-84-21
Granger is at least $1,000 better than that. If you combine with the x-plan, $1,300 better. Also consider that is $1,300 less you’ll have to pay MO sales tax on as well, about $100 more in savings, so $1,400 total.

I can catch a flight from Columbia, Mo to Des Moines for around $95. They will pick you up at the airport, then I’ll have a 4.5 hour drive home. Well worth it to me.
Reactions: Ale
DontGetBucked
I’m also going with Beuckman as my family has been buying Fords from them for years. Once the build and price is available I’m going to see what they can do to be competitive with Granger.
Ale
@DontGetBucked I wonder if we should create a Bo group. We might be able to negotiate a Granger-like deal or better together. What do you think?
Ale
@DontGetBucked i just started a Bo Beuckman Group. Maybe you could join it, too?
DontGetBucked
FifferFeff
Good to know about x-plan. I am also I’m Ballwin and going with Beuckman.
Ale
@FifferFeff i just started a Bo Beuckman Group. Maybe you could join it, too?
Ale
I wonder if we should create a Bo group. We might be able to negotiate a Granger-like deal or better together. What do you think?
Granger Ford
Granger Ford
We are at 1000 below invoice or 1300 Below invoice with X plan so depending on Trim level that is 1500/1800 to 2500/2800 or more less money than MSRP
Reactions: LolaD
Ale
@Granger Ford Thanks for the information and participating in the forum! Can you share what other charges Granger has (Doc, title, etc). Thanks!
Granger Ford
Granger Ford
@Ale DOC is $100 with X plan and $45 Transit Tag to get home.. That is everything... nothing else required...
billgray72
I also have Bo as my dealer..... I have used Laura Ford in the past and was deciding between the two. Laura is offering $2000 below MSRP on 4dr. I emailed Bo and they said they were doing the same. I know that is different than invoice, just thought I would put it out there. I am between Badlands and Wildtrak depending on package pricing. (Eureka, MO)
Unti41
Unti41
@billgray72 I was badlands all day but after the leaked pricing (not official, I know) I am putting in some serious thought to the Wildtrack. I have my reservation at Reuther in DeSoto since a good friend work there and for sure going to see if they can match the above deals. Laura is about an hour away so that may be backup #1. I have not put thought into Bo but would absolutely team up since they are in town (STL - SoCo)
Ale
I just started a Bo Beuckman Group. Let’s try and get others who have reservations there to join it.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views