Sponsored

New England Broncos

Group for people in New England to talk, show off, and go off roading
Inrustwetrust_
My black diamond 2 door shipped this morning! Anyone have an idea of how long it takes by rail? Its going to a dealer in CT
Show full message
acnp2022
acnp2022
I'm in ct and it took 11 days
DrSquatch
DrSquatch
My dealer in Plainfield, CT said usually about 12 days for them. They are railed to a Jersey trainyard and then hauled up here from what they said.
Inrustwetrust_
Inrustwetrust_
Thanks guys!
jdawg
jdawg
Happy for you! Like seeing people in NE getting some. Can't wait till I get my VIN.
swanjonson
swanjonson
Nice! Mine shipped yesterday as well!
jdawg
jdawg
Were any of these HardTops? Just wondering.
RagnarKon
RagnarKon
My dealer in central CT says it takes roughly 12-15 days for them, but lately it's been taking 25-30 days for them for reasons unknown.

About 80% of them get shipped rail to Jersey and are trucked up. Another 20% are shipped rail to Mass, and then trucked down. On the rare occasion it is shipped entirely via truck... it usually comes from Kentucky, so that won't apply to the Bronco.

Congrats!!!
RhodeIslandRed
RhodeIslandRed
Dealer in MA warned me it averages 11 days. It took 7.
jdrouin
jdrouin
Mine shipped out on 10/8. Hopefully see it soon.
projectrally
projectrally
I just got my "built" notification on Saturday. Not shipped yet, but the excitement has reached a fever pitch.
jdrouin
jdrouin
I keep driving by the dealer on the way to work and hoping it will be there :)
jdrouin
jdrouin
just got the call from my dealer. Bronco has arrived :) Took 11 days to ship to Maine.
projectrally
projectrally
@jdrouin Okay, 11 days to ship to Maine. I got my "Shipped" notification on Oct 21st. The estimated delivery date is Sunday, Oct 31st. Sounds like that's right in line with your delivery window. Hopefully I can take delivery early next week!
jdrouin
jdrouin
@projectrally yea sounds like you should get it any day now. Just saw another one dropped off at my dealer today.

then you get to spend even more money on it accessorizing like me :)

054951FF-6365-45C2-AD06-3A1F99AE972A.jpeg
Inrustwetrust_
Inrustwetrust_
Called the csx tracking line this morning it left NY last night and is on its way to MA!
Inrustwetrust_
Inrustwetrust_
I'm assuming there's no way to track anything once its off the train?
Arkeisios
Arkeisios
10/25 blend,10/26 build. Waiting to clear quality i guess and ship?
RagnarKon
RagnarKon
@Arkeisios Yup, after it clears quality it'll sit in the shipping lot for an undetermined amount of time (less than a week usually, typically 1-2 days at most), and then it ships!

Congrats!
Inrustwetrust_
Inrustwetrust_
10 days sitting at the railyard so far. There must be a mini dirt mountain there that bronco is enjoying
projectrally
projectrally
@Inrustwetrust_ I feel your pain. Mine made it to the depot in Boston as of last Thursday at 8AM, but it's been sitting waiting for a truck to bring it to Maine. It's been two hours away for a week, which is driving me crazy. But at least I got the production line photo from Ford yesterday...
Inrustwetrust_
Inrustwetrust_
@projectrally The wait is brutal! Knowing its almost over makes it so much worse
Inrustwetrust_
Inrustwetrust_
Got the email! Bronco has arrived and ill be picking it up in the middle of the week!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views