Sponsored

The PNW Bronco Group

Group for Bronco owners (past, present & future) in the Pacific Northwest
NeoS281
Hey All! Now that Bronco's are starting to trickle into the PNW, is there any interest in some type of meetup? Open to suggestions

Pic for attention
51360442304_6cc439ac95_c.jpg
Show full message
72BroncoSand
72BroncoSand
Definitely
BroncoPVC
BroncoPVC
For sure! It's been a lonely couple months. I'm happy to start seeing more and more Broncos on the roads.
rainman23
rainman23
For sure!
Tippster
Tippster
I am 11-8 Build - don't leave me behind! :) - hoping to see it before Thanksgiving, but not holding my breath.
I3RONCO
I3RONCO
I’ve only seen one (not counting the dealer mannequin) in the wild so far in the Tri-Cities. Anyone in this group near the area (within 20 miles)?
Reactions: BroncoPVC
NeoS281
NeoS281
@I3RONCO I venture out to Tri-cities every now and then. I think most of the folks that commented are in the Seattle metro area. Maybe a good excuse for a roadtrip?
raskull360
raskull360
@I3RONCO Only seen 1 Bronco as well in Vancouver/Camas
PatioDaddio78
PatioDaddio78
Delivery for me is hopefully next week! I'm in as well.
t3n2and4
t3n2and4
I’m waiting for 12/6 build. Hoping it happens, I want AMB.
Tippster
Tippster
@t3n2and4 I got to drive AMB at Moab for Off Rodeo - it really is stunning.
Bronco Finder
Bronco Finder
11/22 build , probably more like Dec then the holidays start at MAP so see you in February all.
smrpilot
smrpilot
Absolutely, probably realistically want to think about springtime for a meet up once enough Broncos are on the road. Fingers crossed I'm a 11/15 build week, so hopefully I'll see mine before the end of the year.
BroncoPVC
BroncoPVC
I'm ready whenever other folks are!
2w1se
2w1se
I am a 11/29 build. Sounds like most are coming in soon in PNW. Haven’t seen any other Broncos in Vancouver area either besides dealership.
JTBryan
I’m in! Pick mine up Saturday!
Tippster
Tippster
Just got my window sticker an hour ago - let the countdown begin.
NeoS281
NeoS281
Nice to see some of the rigs getting shipped out and delivered. We can start thinking about some easy trails like Mine Creek or a casual gathering at The Shop Club in SoDo.
NeoS281
NeoS281
@BroncoPVC have you done any trails? I was looking at Garcia Road and Mine Creek to get my feet wet.
BroncoPVC
BroncoPVC
Actually I kind of new to the area and don't have anyone to back me up on the trails. Haven't been out yet but I want to.
NeoS281
NeoS281
Let's gooooo
BroncoPVC
BroncoPVC
I'm down. Let's plan a weekend trip sometime soon. We can invite anyone that wants to go. I know there's a lot of folks still waiting but we can try to get a small group together.
Reactions: NeoS281
NeoS281
NeoS281
@BroncoPVC Definitely! was planning to post another 'feeler' post now that we have quite a few deliveries the last couple weeks
PatioDaddio78
PatioDaddio78
I just got back from the Vegas Rodeo. So much fun if you haven't gotten the chance to do one yet, I highly recommend. I need to get some recovery gear and then I will be ready to hit the trails....and maybe PPF ;)
Reactions: NeoS281
NeoS281
NeoS281
@PatioDaddio78 That's awesome. I did the Austin Off-Roadeo in early August but still want to check out the Vegas location at some point. I also need some recovery gear and tire inflator/deflator tool
Cat
Cat
@PatioDaddio78 i am goi g to the Nevada Off Rodeo April 15th. Really looking forward to it. Expected delivery is mid-Feb.
PatioDaddio78
PatioDaddio78
@Cat you are going to have a blast!
NeoS281
NeoS281
Hey Everyone – wanted to let everyone know about the upcoming Avants Off-Road event at Dirtfish this coming Saturday. https://www.avants.com/events/2021/12-11/avants-off-road

From the post:

We will have track time along with driving instruction, as well as a hands-on recovery clinic where you'll get the chance to practice your winching, kinetic, and/or traction board recovery skills using our gear or yours.
We will have two sessions (morning & afternoon). Limited to 20 vehicles per session. Please only register for one session. The cost is $60 per vehicle.
Reactions: Mikerider
View previous replies…
NeoS281
NeoS281
@Mikerider That's awesome! Having done Bronco Off-roadeo and some light off-roading in my Wrangler, I'm still anxious about this event, ha. My question is, do we need to bring anything? I don't have any basic items yet (tire inflator, tow straps, etc.)
CUrt_Russell
CUrt_Russell
@Mikerider I registered for the afternoon. I'm wondering, how will guests enjoy this? I'm bringing my bronco and a few passengers. Want to share with family, what do you think?
Mikerider
Mikerider
@NeoS281 It is less intense than the off roadeo (compared to the Moab off roadeo I did) so I wouldn't stress to much. We have lots of mud and a few unique obstacles. No need to bring anything special just be ready for a good time. We have gear and equipment on hand if anything is needed. Mule Expedition Outfitters will be onsite also if you need to get some gear for your Bronco. You also may pick up some gear tips along the way,

@CUrt_Russell Bring the family! My oldest son (5yo) routinely comes out and helps me teach the recovery portion and supervise the track. its a great opportunity to show guests what off-roading can be like in a fairly controlled environment with lots of opportunity to to talk with experts and other drivers.
BroncoPVC
BroncoPVC
I'm in. What session do you want to do? I'll register right now.
72BroncoSand
72BroncoSand
I’ll do it. Either session works. How about AM?
NeoS281
NeoS281
BroncoPVC
BroncoPVC
Yeah do the 10am. That's what I'm doing.
NeoS281
NeoS281
lol, well I tried checking out for the 10am and it states all sold out *facepalm*
72BroncoSand
72BroncoSand
No way! I must have just beat you. I’m sure you can do the AM. Just email em or call
72BroncoSand
72BroncoSand
If you can’t switch you can go in my place. I wouldn’t have known about it without you,lol
NeoS281
NeoS281
haha! Its all good. Took your advice and emailed them. Registered for the afternoon event in the interim

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views