Sponsored

Leonardtown Ford Reservation Holders

Leonardtown Reservation Holders
mlcinema
Hello All,

How do we know if our 2022 order has been received by Ford? Not saying @NayNay didn’t do it, just wondering how we will know. Will Ford email us?

Thank you
Show full message
Reactions: NayNay
RDS12
RDS12
Hrmm....after NAYNAY changed both my orders (and i signed the DORA) I got an email from Ford for both of them saying my "vehicle order has been updated"...did you get that? Or are you looking for more than that? Just wondering...
mlcinema
mlcinema
NayNay
NayNay
@mlcinema if not I can screenshoot orders which might be a good idea if individuals don't get the email so we have solid proof it was done. While I trust myself and know you all trust me I don't always trust the system and the internet can fail. So if I confirm your order and u sign that Dora and do not get your email I will want to know please.
Krieger
Krieger
The forums have been a buzz about checking order status at the following link below. Enter your reservation number at the end and it should say "order accepted by dealer". Apparently many didn't get the Ford email but show correctly at this link. Keep in mind this information may not reflect the correct details you submitted in your last DORA. Just use it to see if your order was accepted.

There's another thread taking off right now with many people logging in here and seeing they were scheduled for production today and didn't get an email. Based on the number of people reporting it, it seems to be a significant number of July reservations so that looks like good news for all of us.

Anyway here's the link. Plug your reservation number in at the end after the equals sign:

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=
View previous replies…
RDS12
RDS12
@Krieger Its good to get the confirmation with my own eyeballs. I mean, the pictures have NEVER changed for me with all the order updates. The picture on my reservation/order page is literally still a red 4 door wild trax I ordered on day two and just picked a trim because I didn't know any better at the time.... My first order last spring i changed it to a 2 door badlands. Its been a 4 door wild trax picture since july 2020...
Krieger
Krieger
@RDS12 same here! I changed color from area 51 and mine still shows that. Ford's techie "rockstars" hard at work 😉
NayNay
NayNay
@Krieger Ford tends to do a disclaimer of using generic photos too. I still like the idea of taking an actual screenshot of the order that's converted. Since once they've been converted you can't go back.
mlcinema
mlcinema
Thanks for all the responses. Seems like some are getting an email, some are not. Maybe a screenshot will be best for all of us. 🤷🏼‍♂️
TXBoy79
TXBoy79
The website that Krieger posted on this thread worked for me. My order was updated but I didn’t get an email from Ford. NayNay is doing the damn thing. Ford needs to keep up.
Darrell
Darrell
The website didn't work for me and I didn't get an email from ford either. :(
NayNay
NayNay
Anyone can email me with their order number and request the screenshot. I won't know who did or didn't get the email from Ford. But it will also give me something to take to the rep and ask why this is happening too. However, given my current state I'd ask we wait until Monday to start that part. I've got a ton of emails to catch up on from Thu and this morning too.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views