Sponsored

South Florida (FTL/Miami to Key West) Bronco Club

Group to meet up, discuss and post all things Bronco, new and old, for members in Southern Florida.
Miamibronco
OJ has entered the chat room πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜œπŸ‘πŸΌ

after nearly a year and a half!! Never thought I had it in me but def worth the wait πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌβ˜Ί
Show full message

Attachments

Miamibronco
Miamibronco
CO BD
2dr MIC
8/4 build
Miami, Fl
BroncoRN
BroncoRN
Congrats! I got the same color and planned on getting the same tag! Have fun!
Miamibronco
Miamibronco
@BroncoRN did ya get the Bronco yet? And the tag is fire πŸ”₯
BroncoRN
BroncoRN
@Miamibronco Not yet. It arrived in Taft (Florida) today and my dealer doesn't allow for deliveries on the weekend. So hopefully it will be delivered Monday/Tuesday of next week. Dying!! I LOVE that tag and it looks amazing on your Bronco!
swami37
swami37
Congrats. She’s a beauty
Miamibronco
Miamibronco
Thank you!!! Been waiting for so long. Can’t believe it’s here. I been pinching myself all day today πŸ˜‚
View previous replies…
BroncoRN
BroncoRN
@Cfield90 Mine was rail (CSX) and it took about 12 days (from when it shipped) to arrive in the town near the dealership. From there it will be transported to the dealership about 20 minutes away.
Cfield90
Cfield90
@BroncoRN awesome and thanks for that very detailed explanation. No further questions πŸ‘πŸ˜€
Miamibronco
Miamibronco
@Cfield90 I was one of the dirt mountain batch. So since 8/4 it had been sitting till Oct 15 when I got the email that it was going to be shipped. They said the window was from Oct 28-Nov 5. It was delivered Oct 29th after hours and so on the 30th I went and picked up my baby!
elseminoleguapo
elseminoleguapo
How's that marine vinyl in the Miami heat?
Miamibronco
Miamibronco
@elseminoleguapo it hasn’t made my ass bounce up just yet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ but what I can say is that I can’t wait to tint the windows and get a windshield sunshade because the car can get hot
Alienpilot
Congrats. With all this waiting, I've lost my mind and went from a Base $41K Bronco SAS to a $55K Badlands SAS. Lol
Alienpilot
Which dealership did you go with Miamibronco?
Skydoc
Skydoc
Just received an email Monday night saying my week of 11/15 was being moved to week of 11/8. Then when checking it the status says in production yesterday. Today I was able to get my window sticker!! Very excited!
Bronco4Me/Miami
Bronco4Me/Miami
Sweet looking ride, congratsπŸ‘

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views