Sponsored

Tennessee Bronco Club

A group for Bronco lovers across the great state of Tennessee. From Memphis to Nashville to Knoxville, on through to the Great Smokey Mountains.
andrusoid
Nashville here. Took delivery of a VB Base on 10/28 on a second day reservation, 3/19 order. Adding bash plates, steps, tailgate table, retro stripes. Waiting for some takeoff Bilstein shocks from a Badlands (prolly February).

Going to the Bronco Nation meetup near the hidden city next weekend. Camping on the night of the 5th, meetup is noon to 5 on the 6th. Will take hitchhikers if anyone is interested, but you will need at least a sleeping bag. Firewood welcome. Not a huge turn out, I think I was number 6 or so.
6443D573-FE1E-4DFA-BCDD-0D8CEA464F22.jpeg
Show full message
865Bronco
865Bronco
She’s a beauty! I’ll be up for Windrock in the near future, build date tomorrow.. fingers crossed
andrusoid
andrusoid
Well, right now it's the 6th. Kinda far from Nashville. There are closer parks than that, but it does look pretty killer.

Thanks. It's a Base, but definitely the best truck I ever had.
ByrdDogX
ByrdDogX
If you ever go to Windrock, I highly recommend the Back Country Navigating app and get the Windrock map from Mapball GPS. Worth every penny.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views