Sponsored

New England Broncos

Group for people in New England to talk, show off, and go off roading
jjcsr74
After a long wait, we finally received it Friday, Oct 29th, and taking delivery tomorrow!

Build time updates were longer than I thought…estimated delivery was better than estimated between Nov 2- Nov 7. I got the call on Oct 29th it was delivered.

Badlands Squatch, MIC, 2.7, Mid.
Show full message

Attachments

Arkeisios
Arkeisios
Awsome, when was your blend date?
jjcsr74
jjcsr74
@Arkeisios I was a <2hr reservation holder, the damn website kept crashing! Not sure what a blend date is...LOL
Tunnaman88
Tunnaman88
curious when your reservation and and order dates were in conjunction with build date
projectrally
projectrally
Looks great! Congrats. Mine has been sitting at transfer site in Boston since last Thursday morning! Just needs a few more vehicles to show up so they can take a whole truck to Maine.
Arkeisios
Arkeisios
@projectrally Soooooo close! Hope you get it soon. I'd like to see enough of these on the road so the public can tell the difference between full size and sport 🤣
jjcsr74
jjcsr74
@projectrally Hopefully you've received it...I couldn't be happier i waited for the MIC top. Got the OK from my wife to reserve another for "her" however, she'll take mine if the Raptor becomes available by the time she can't change her order!
jjcsr74
jjcsr74
@projectrally Would love to find some trails close by if you know any, all I know is in the Allagash, which is a bit far for day trips or weekends.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views