Sponsored

Arkansas Broncos

Everybody in the state of Arkansas with a Bronco is welcome to join!
uniqueusername
Got another one on the roads in Arkansas. Picked this beauty up last from Randall Ford. Great buying experience. No ADM, no hassle.
Show full message

Attachments

Razorbak86
Razorbak86
Congratulations! She's a beauty!
uniqueusername
uniqueusername
Thanks!
unfortunate
unfortunate
Congrats! Did you buy it as dealer stock or was it your order?
unfortunate
unfortunate
Nvm saw your other post
uniqueusername
uniqueusername
Mine was an order.
kodiakisland
kodiakisland
Congrats. Still waiting on mine to show up at Lewis. Shipped Oct 5 but???
uniqueusername
uniqueusername
@kodiakisland Strange. Mine shipped on 10/9. Was supposed to be delivered 10/29. Obviously that was wrong. Tracker changed Monday night to 11/7. Didn't think I would get it this week so I texted the dealership yesterday to see what's up. They said they show it was being delivered that day. Fifteen minutes later they sent me a picture of it on the truck. Hopefully yours is a similar situation where Ford's tracker has the wrong info. Looks like those shipped that first week in October are on trucks heading to dealerships.
kodiakisland
kodiakisland
Mine showed shipped Oct 5 with an est. delivery range of Oct 18-24. I'm still waiting. Lewis is playing dumb on tracking. They won't even give me the rail car number so I can track it myself.
I thought getting my VIN back in mid April was a blessing. Been a pretty frustrating ride so far.
Razorbak86
Razorbak86
Hey, Lewis Ford. If you're following this conversation, THIS is why local Arkansans don't order from you. You're acting like an order taker, ignoring your customer service responsibilities, and expecting to earn a commission without putting forth any effort.
Dubsilk
Dubsilk
Try asking for a copy of the DORA. I think the rail number in on there.
kodiakisland
kodiakisland
Try? Yeah, done that a few times. I've even given them a copy of where to find the rail car number on the visibility report as well. They claim they have no idea how to find it and won't give me anything. They've already made the sale so I guess they aren't too worried about it.
kodiakisland
kodiakisland
They also said they couldn't get the tires I wanted so I ordered them myself and got them within 3 days. Maybe they are limited to certain distributors.
sjaholic
sjaholic
I’m a second day reservation holder. Two door wildtrak with Lewis ford and am unimpressed with them. Hopefully I’ll have it by summer.
RunNGunArk
RunNGunArk
nice congrats!
Bradnewt
Bradnewt
That's great! Congratulations on your new ride!
Bradnewt
Bradnewt
For curiosity sake, what dealer did everyone use to order their Bronco and how have you been treated throughout the order process? I ordered through Riser Ford in Hot Springs. So far, the only complaint that I have, is all of the communication has been one sided. Other than the lack of communication, I have no complaints. Hopefully, that will stay true when I pick up my Bronco next month. It seems like the lack of communication is a common theme.
View previous replies…
uniqueusername
uniqueusername
@Bradnewt I went with Randall Ford in Fort Smith. No complaints. Peter Rossum was great from start to finish. Great, timely communication and he is very knowledgably about the ordering process and the Bronco. As for the dealership itself...no ADM, no hassle, super fair value on my trade-in. One of, if not; the best car buying experiences of my life.
Jdm89
Jdm89
@Bradnewt yes Kyle is the one thats been the most helpful. I have a cactus grey 2 door base sasquatch manual. I had to change priority last month when 22 banks opened. Changed my color too since they made cactus grey available for base. No build date yet for me. I have an 8/2/20 reservation. I waited until they confirmed that manual with sasquatch would be available before i placed my reservation. I would hope I would be sometime early 22 but with all of these delays it may be next summer. Who knows
Bradnewt
Bradnewt
@Jdm89 I started out with a 2 door base 2.7l Sasquatch and I got the better luck in 22 email, so I changed my order on Aug 18 to a 4dr Badlands 2.3l auto and got a Vin number on the Sept 30 round of scheduling.
kodiakisland
kodiakisland
sounds like we may need a meet and greet soon!
kodiakisland
kodiakisland
According to my tracker, my Bronco made it to Lewis today. Not that they informed me, but maybe it got dropped off after they closed. I’ll go by tomorrow and see.
kodiakisland
kodiakisland
Velocity blue 2dr BD. I have badlands coilovers on order to put on it. I’m going with 255/80/17s on the stock steelies for now.
kodiakisland
kodiakisland
Well, went by Lewis since the tracker says delivered 11/3. No Bronco. No ideas. I guess I'll wait.
They did have a 2dr BD squatch that I crawled around on to better plan for what I want to do to mine when it gets here.
Bronco Matt
Bronco Matt
nice!
wmw38
wmw38
Crain Ford in Little Rock charging 16K in ADM - beware.
Bullet42
Bullet42
Bad Reputation

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views