Sponsored

Born Wild & Wonderful Bronco Club (WV)

The Born Wild and Wonderful Bronco Club is dedicated to Bronco owners and enthusiasts in the great state of West Virginia. Whether you live here, from here or just want to visit without your top on, this is the club for you.
bstottlemyer85
Anyone here in WV get their Bronco yet, what did you get?
Show full message
Reactions: Crowza
Crowza
Crowza
I personally have not. Who do you have yours reserved through?
bstottlemyer85
bstottlemyer85
Race Red - Badlands 4 Door. Which as of today, if all goes well, scheduled to be built the week of November 8, 2021 - Reserved with Corwin Ford in Mannington, WV
bstottlemyer85
bstottlemyer85
SoftTop | 2.7 | Tow | High | Non-Sas

What do you have ordered?
View previous replies…
bstottlemyer85
bstottlemyer85
@Crowza my dealer has been great to work with, but if I saw Stephens at the time of my reservation going in, I would have jumped in on that one, hard to beat what they was/are offering.
Crowza
Crowza
@bstottlemyer85 The only disadvantage was that the deal is so great, if you didn't have a day one order, you got moved back. It was okay for me because I love green. But, I could have probably got a 2021 (if I was going with a 4DR and soft top) had I gone somewhere with a $5k markup. I don't regret it though! Stephens has fantastic customer service.
bstottlemyer85
bstottlemyer85
@Crowza Sounds like it is going to work out, I would like to see that green in person, looks good online.
josephs6392
OBX SAS Lux soft top in Area 51. October 5th build date unless it gets changed.
Live in Paden City. Friend has the same build but in Cactus Grey. Same build date for now.
Crowza
Crowza
Well, I'm not in for 2021 since I don't have a VIN. Most likely 2022 or 2023 depending on how things shake out. Looking at a Black Diamond in Green thanks to 2022.
bstottlemyer85
bstottlemyer85
So my build week held out, but built day is 11/13. Down to 7 days for things to start coming together.
Crowza
Crowza
Wow! Kind of surreal. Congratulations, @bstottlemyer85! I switched to a Basesquatch in Eruption Green for MY2022, 2DR and manual. Still don't know if constraints will keep me from MY2022, but I'll be happy to wait to get what I want.
bstottlemyer85
bstottlemyer85
I know, I have been holding off on everything just waiting, glad to see things moving.

Are you getting the 2.3 or 2.7?
Crowza
Crowza
2.3 for the manual transmission. I would love the bigger engine, but I hate automatics.
bstottlemyer85
bstottlemyer85
I thought that was changing, but after review it looks like that was just the manual with the Sasquatch
Crowza
Crowza
Unfortunately, we still have to "pay" for the cost of an automatic, in order to order a manual transmission with the Sasquatch package.
bstottlemyer85
bstottlemyer85
Does the price protection cover that cost? Maybe? If you was locked in?
Crowza
Crowza
Price protection helps pay for the new up-changes to the modular bumper (and the model price increase), but it doesn't cover the cost of a manual with Sasquatch, since it wasn't offered in MY2021.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views