Sponsored

OKLAHOMA BRONCO CLUB 🏇

6th Generation Bronco Owners in Oklahoma
Anyone here expecting their Bronco next week? I'm wondering if anyone has receive a rail car # from their dealer and tracking it.
Show full message
Reactions: Jon_MothaFkn_Adams
Petek70
My dealer said mine was in Cincinnati on Wednesday, supposedly shipped on 10/25 according to ford email, he gave me the railcar number but it hasn't moved. UP number says loaded and next stop Illinois. It is headed to Tulsa.
FATHORSE
FATHORSE
Today mine hit OKC, but I purchased out of McAlister, so its going to take around a week to get to Dealer. They said it was still on the rail car. So now the inpatient's really starts. lol Got all my finance stuff done today. I get the call I'm headed to Bronco Hill!
jbrentd
jbrentd
Mine showed up in OKC on 10/27. Delivery window to Claremore is 10/30 - 11/5
Petek70
Dang, so all broncos get dropped off in OKC before headed to Tulsa I assume? Mine is scheduled to be dropped off on 11/8 according to Union Pacific phone number but not sure where that drop off is.
FATHORSE
FATHORSE
Mine says 11/7 now.................At least SEMA is keeping me distracted. lol
FATHORSE
FATHORSE
It was a rough night of restless sleep, the heavy rains and the thought of My bronco just sitting in the Train lot with the worry of a sudden Hail possibility crossed my mind. Man i will be so glad when this thing is sitting in my Garage. Still no word. Might stop by and see if i can spot some more Bronco's on the Lot tonight and post them.
jbrentd
jbrentd
@FATHORSE I can relate. Especially reading about some of the MIC 2.0 issues that have surfaced. My assigned truck is on the move and my dealer says it should be loaded today or tomorrow.
FATHORSE
FATHORSE
Also I'm testing the MIC TOP 2.0 with the rain and the Sun beating down. I may have not been a dirt mountain victim but i am a train lot hostage. lol

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views