Sponsored

Long Island Broncos

Welcome Nassau and Suffolk co.
Has anyone contacted their Ford dealer to see about special pricing?
Show full message
cyberbro
cyberbro
When you say special, you mean X Pricing?
Evanm14
yes.

I contacted Beiner Ford, they will sell at MSRP only, maybe change dealers.
cyberbro
cyberbro
I was told if Ford offers X pricing on the Bronco then they I will get it, Crown Ford. But changing dealers will change your deliver date at this point.
Evanm14
I don’t want to get duped
mystycs
I switched over to them today(Crown Ford), my original dealer did not want to honor anything and told me "broncos pre orders dont exist yet". I was told it would not lose my place in line when speaking to Ford Marketing on the phone. Theres a whole thread on switching on the forum.
View previous replies…
mystycs
@jrstorm1007 What has been your overall experience with them? I also havent heard since but may reach out.
jrstorm1007
jrstorm1007
@mystycs I used the same guy for all my cars there and always got a decent deal. Ask for Isaac.
Evanm14
@mystycs While over at Great Neck Biener Ford, they seemed professional but I have no idea if they will give me a break in price or not. I bought a Nissan from them many years ago and that didn't phase them as far as 'customer loyalty'. I have a feeling for the first 24 months new buyers will get pinched until incentives make their way into the purchase price.
drive20bronco
The dealer im purchasing my Bronco from, Lucas Ford in Southold is not marking up pricing above MSRP and will honor X Plan pricing if eligible.
Top Mach
Top Mach
I still think that those of us who reserved should not be taken advantage of and let the dealers make better margins on their dealer orders.
Evanm14
@Top Mach I agree Top Notch, but every dealer I ever gone to manages to get away with one of the 3: Pricing (a different number before signing appears), color, and timing strategy( they push you out the door if you don't sign now).

I think all of us should decide on 'one dealer' so they can show leniency! Crown Ford or Southhold?
Top Mach
Top Mach
I am going to stay with Empire Ford (Huntington Ford). The Bronco rep is a friend. We have used him exclusively since my Dad retired from selling Fords. The wife is on her third Explorer after an Edge. I can ask about pricing but I already know it’s too early to get much out of him. Also, every dealer already has a large number of reservations and the few of us together as a group may not make that much of a difference to them. However, it doesn’t hurt to ask.
Top Mach
Top Mach
If for some reason I don’t stay with Empire, I would go with Lucas.
cyberbro
cyberbro
Tatooine Ford is out of this world.
Evanm14
I will keep those two dealers on hand. Beiner Ford is in a wealthy area, they can dupe their customers in price and get away with it. I don't want to get burnt.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views