Sponsored

The Broncos of Virginia(s)

A more localized group for Virginia and West Virginia!
I live in Richmond, glad to find this group! I've never owned an off-road vehicle before, but I've driven my buddies trucks down a few trails in the past. So the Bronco will essentially be my first time venturing into some real 4x4 adventures.
Show full message
RavenousHokie
Welcome. Been a long time since i've been off road and I am very much looking forward to it. club organized outings will make it that much more fun.
SkullsWalk
SkullsWalk
welcome to the group @claude.r ! Can't wait to get some meet ups going in the future!
KindaOrange
KindaOrange
First off-road vehicle for me too @claude.r ! Went off-roading at college (James Madison) in a buddy's jeep. Snow coming down, dirt, mud trail on the side of some mountain in Appalachia. Fog at the top making the range look all "ghosty," it was super tight.
Excited for some new adventures! Hopefully we can make something like that happen here.
Hossfire
Hossfire
Richmonder here. I live in the city (no garage) so MIC is the only option for me. Hopefully my Wildtrak will be built in a few months. In the meantime, researching my customization options.
SkullsWalk
SkullsWalk
jmullins57
jmullins57
Richmond dude here as well. Took delivery today

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members