Sponsored

Central Florida Broncos

Central Florida Bronco owners dedicated to sharing and enjoying off-road excursions and discussing all things the Ford Bronco has to offer.
tyrobronco
Just thought I'd share some of my potential good news.

I have a window sticker, finally. It looks like this is finally, really happening.

Wife is already trying to make plans to go someplace. I think I'd get it in December so I'll be checking here more often since I'll be able to play, too.
Show full message
bgcfman
That’s great, it won’t be long now. Our Badlands arrived a couple of days ahead of the estimated arrival window.
tmbonnett
tmbonnett
Mine in the CSX rail system somewhere in Ohio.
View previous replies…
lonediver2002
lonediver2002
@tmbonnett just checked and the car mine is in is heading to Birmingham, Al. left at 443am this morning. Is your dealer on the east or west coast of florida, I am on the east coast Melbourne area
bgcfman
Central Florida, Mullinax Apopka.
Sandbergo
Sandbergo
@bgcfman I am getting mine through Mullinax Kissimmee, Apopka wasn’t on my list of dealers when I reserved even though I live 10min from there. My Rail Car is TTGX160089, says it is in Taft, FL, but I don’t know if that was with the Bronco or the car heading back to get my Bronco. Dealer says should be here sometime between next week and the end of the month.
Sandbergo
Sandbergo
How do you check the rail system? Mine says shipped but can’t see anything else.
bgcfman
I was never able to track mine or I didn’t try. I was happy it came in a couple of days earlier than the window of time given to me by Ford.
palley6
palley6
When you get the Built notice they'll give you an estimated ship/delivery range. I live in Orlando and got mine at the dealership a week before. They definitely estimate conservatively and it seems consistent

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views