Sponsored

OKLAHOMA BRONCO CLUB 🏇

6th Generation Bronco Owners in Oklahoma
Hello, we are new to this group. My wife is getting a 4 door Bronco Outbanks and upgrading wheels and tires aftermarket. Her build is supposed to be this week. We did the Off-Rodeo in Austin this past weekend and she (we both are) hooked. She wasn't planning to do much off-roading but after this weekend, she can't wait to get her bronco and go again. Have you all planned any gatherings for beginners or where do you all recommend to go in Oklahoma? We added the rear locker and plan on doing a level lift with 35 inch tires once we get it.
Show full message
OkieB6G
OkieB6G
Welcome! I've got a 4-dr OBX build with added locker too, expecting it in January. I'll also be doing 35s and a lift, and plan to start taking it out asap. I've been doing some basic research as a newbie - if you search for Jeep trails near you, that'll be a good starting point.
How did y'all like the Austin Off-Roadeo? I'm planning to go in April or May. Looks awesome from what I've seen!
Chdyson
It was awesome. Everyone told me it was great and they weren't joking. A couple of tips, I paid the extra $75 for insurance but to be honest, it is not necessary. I should have saved the money. The first hour was slow because you learn a lot about different off-road obstacles the bronco can handle, but after you start driving you realize it was worth the time learning. It is about an hour away from Austin so make sure you plan for that.
Jon_MothaFkn_Adams
Jon_MothaFkn_Adams
Austin Offroadeo was a total blast. We're looking at going to Moab next year. But, back when I had a Jeep I know there were some great trails out by Disney and some mediocre trails by at Keystone lake. I just got my PPF so I'll be getting offroad very soon.
TRMFAM
TRMFAM
Nice! Another OK based Bronco family! Awesome...would love to do a group outing if we can figure out a place...Jon, where did you get the ppf done? I am leaning that way myself...
Chdyson
Just curious. Do you all get alerts when a post or comment is new on here? I have my alerts on to email me but it hasn't sent me any yet.
Jon_MothaFkn_Adams
TRMFAM
TRMFAM
@Chdyson OK, so as a test, I went into a thread today and typed a reply and then clicked to watch and email me then posted and about 5 mins later I received an email someone had made a post in that thread. So that works...I have not played with the overall site settings since day one turning them off.
TRMFAM
TRMFAM
I do not...I turned off all email alerts and have it just pop up on the site only...I usually on here at least once every 72 hours or so and work through them.
Jkayhay
Jkayhay
Hello. No just found this group. I’m in Broken Arrow. I have four door OBX. Would love to do some meet up and beginner off road meet ups.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views