Sponsored

Leonardtown Ford Reservation Holders

Leonardtown Reservation Holders
NayNay
Hello all!!
I have waited until the last day to let everyone know I have been through 2 surgeries in the past 2 weeks and am about to have another Tuesday morning. I have been dealing with some health issue with my teeth and mouth over the past year. The dentist thought I had an ongoing infection and a surgeon said it was not an infection but a nice size mass that needed a biopsy and removal which was the 1st 2 surgeries. I will be out of work for at least a week after this 3rd one. I may drop in some nights to play catch up but it is likely I will not. I think I have gotten through all of your emails, questions, and changes. If anyone has been missed I am here today until 8pm and after that it will be best to text me until I am fully back at work. Do NOT call me. Do NOT leave me voicemails at work. Once this surgery is done I will not be able to speak for a time. It is likely I will have to figure out how to enunciate words again. The news was not good and now the rest of my lower teeth must be removed. I am and will be okay. Each of you is VERY important to me. I appreciate all of you being so patient with this entire Bronco ride. There has been many ups and downs along the way. I am grateful for this group. Yes, even the ones that are a constant daily presence. Just think, this, thanks to Ford, will be our 2nd holiday season together as a group!! There is good and bad in everything. On a final note there is no need to email me, text, or call me with well wishes. I already know all of you care. Thanks!!
Show full message
MrJoe
MrJoe
Don't care if you like it or not.... I wish you WELL!!
Krieger
Krieger
Glad to see you're staying positive. Some things are more important than cars- take care of yourself! You're not missing anything here anyway ;)
Darrell
Darrell
NayNay,

I will say a prayer for you. I not sure what all your going through. I have been through some rough patches in life. 25 yrs ago i had cancer stage 3 with only a 25% chance to live past 5 yrs. I'm still here going strong. If you ever want to chat with me I'm here to tell my story and what i did to survive and maybe it can help you too. Even its only to talk to someone that's been through it, I'm here for you.
RDS12
RDS12
Well we are a pain in the ass so why would we start following directions now lmao?? Sooooo…wish you the best and get well soon!! 😅
LalasBronco
LalasBronco
Thinking of you and sending lots of positive thoughts. 🤗
ILoveTacos
ILoveTacos
Hope you are doing well.
Reactions: NayNay
NayNay
NayNay
I made it through but go back tomorrow. Still bleeding and now my face is turning black n blue, and the inside of my mouth's the same and still bleeding. It's really gross looking. Hurts. Really hurts. But hay I'm past the hard part now!! Thanks for the humor and love everyone and positive vibes.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views