Sponsored

N.E Florida Bronco Club

North East Florida Bronco owners dedicated to sharing and enjoying off-road excursions and discussing all things the Ford Bronco has to offer.
gizmohd
Just curious, are any of the dealers being shady here in NEFL and putting ADM on their broncos for the order holders?
Show full message
Beach_Bum
Beach_Bum
Bozard has been straight. Not sure on Palm Coast with regards to orders. Palm Coast was padding the sticker with ADM for units that become available.
wbvr3
wbvr3
@Beach_Bum Nice to hear, it confirms the dealership emails that I got after reserving at Bozard promised no ADM. Mine was put on a train bound for St. Augustine according to my status change email from 4:50AM today (11/22).
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf
Mullinax NSB was great to work with. On abandoned special orders, there will be a mark up. But not for res holders on their builds.
onetong8r
onetong8r
Paul Clark Ford in Yulee has no ADM. No deals either. Just MSRP but that is typical with them any time you make a special order for something not in stock.
View previous replies…
onetong8r
onetong8r
@gizmohd Do you have a date for your build yet? I see a lifted Area 51 4-door running around Yulee. I have a 11/22 build date so I'm hoping to have mine before Christmas.
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf
@onetong8r I was able to get X plan through Mullinax as an early res holder. It took me to around 2k under MSRP.
gizmohd
gizmohd
@onetong8r technically, mine has been built since 11/3.... but no emails telling me it's built/shipped yet... was supposed to be here by Thanksgiving.. but i'm guessing it's probably going to be closer to Christmas with the way things are going.
gizmohd
gizmohd
Paul Clark Ford in Yulee was great to deal with ... No ADM, no surprises... Super smooth.... Took delivery of mine on 12/31

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views