Sponsored

Pittsburgh/Tri-State Bronco Club

Your home for the Yinzer's Bronco Club!
MikeyB
That Dec 6 build date is getting close.
Show full message
Rubisquatch
Rubisquatch
That July 21 build date is getting further and furtherā€¦ and still not here.
MikeyB
MikeyB
Jesus. What the hell is going on with that?
Rubisquatch
Rubisquatch
Dirt Mountain.
BudgetBronco
BudgetBronco
That is horrible, sorry man. I thought dirt mountain would have been cleared out by now.
Lothbrok
Lothbrok
Hey, atleast you have a build date! I'm hoping I make the Jan scheduling this week .... I never thought an early reservation would take >1.5 years to get a vehicle
Orf
Orf
7/14 res, still waiting for VIN. I was one of the fools who believed Ford when they said timestamp would matter.
PittShawn
PittShawn
Dang! I thought my 8/11 was bad! Hope you're not stuck with the airbag recall like me! I got a shipping email 10/3, then recall notice 10/4 and back to Dirt Mountain.
Rubisquatch
Rubisquatch
No airbag issue, I got the ā€˜builtā€™ email on 10/30 but today is day 15 post the built email and still not shipped yet.
VictoryLights
VictoryLights
PittShawn
PittShawn
@VictoryLights Honestly not sure. Good news is with the market right now I can choose without taking a big loss(or loss at all). But have no idea at this point when I'll even see the Bronco. I'm assuming Feb/Mar. BTW, can Pitt not just win a game without letting a team back in? That was ridiculous Thurs night!
VictoryLights
VictoryLights
@PittShawn haha yep! Big game on Saturday. Iā€™ll be there but I leave the bronco at home. Not bringing it and then worrying all game haha.
MikeyB
MikeyB
Heres a good one. I went to one dealer here in SWPA back in August and was going to build one and we spec'd one out and was told they would see about submitting and let me know if it is accepted. Well I received a text from the dealer saying that your base bronco will be here mid Dec. I said huh? I never received an email from Ford saying that one was submitted or in production or anything and never got a response back. The dealer said just keep paying on your present car and saving to put money down when it comes in. I remember asking about a markup and they said that next to nothing. Now I do have one that is in production for Dec 6 because I never got any information from Ford about a Bronco through this dealer. I have a feeling that they submitted one that they wanted or a base and there is going to be a mark up or a walk away price only because they only have a mannequin right now and have not seen any others on their lot. I guess I can go see when it comes in. What say you??
Rubisquatch
Rubisquatch
Iā€™d only take it if can get it at MSRP, and if you do then sell it for a quick $5k profit. What dealer?
MikeyB
MikeyB
@Rubisquatch I was thinking that for it is only a base but I can see where you are coming from with a 5K profit or more but not crazy like. Dealer is in Washington Co
MikeyB
MikeyB
@Rubisquatch In Washington Co/Mon Valley area. If I knew how to private message you I would, but I hear what you saying.
Lothbrok
Lothbrok
Just say it! I grew up in the mon valley
Rubisquatch
Rubisquatch
Wohoo! Just got delivered to Stephens today. Hope to pick it up Saturday if they can have it ready.
Orf
Orf
I'll look for it around the township.
MikeyB
MikeyB
Happy Thanksgiving everyone
Lothbrok
Lothbrok
Stopped at Woltz and Wind Ford today since I was in the area ... they have a lightning blue first edition 4 door for sale for 100k ... told him I would buy it today at MSRP ... he laughed at me and walked away
VictoryLights
VictoryLights
100k is absurd for this vehicle. I love it, but itā€™s not a 100k vehicle. Not even close.
Orf
Orf
@VictoryLights I drove Washington Ford's mannequin for a couple days. I don't think it's even a $50K vehicle...
MikeyB
MikeyB
Saw that on FB the other day. CRAZY
PittShawn
PittShawn
Not crazy though....Talked to a dealer in Ohio that had just paid 30k over MSRP for a 2 door FE and $5-10k for others because their owner wants Broncos on the lot as they're building a test track and going all out. They obviously are happy to buy my FE if I ever get it in.
Reactions: MikeyB
Lothbrok
Lothbrok
@PittShawn These are not worth 100k. It's just a supply/demand bubble now. The problem here is that every dealer is going to start to follow and make it an obtainable vehicle for only the elite which was not the intention from Ford. Unfortunately, Ford created this problem for themselves, so I'm curious to see how they respond, if they even do that lol.
Reactions: MikeyB
PittShawn
PittShawn
@Lothbrok 100% agree no car is worth over MSRP which is too much already. We blame Ford, but it is every car maker. I've seen 3-4 neighbors recently have to pay over sticker for their cars, and a couple have orders that won't be filled until end of 2022. I bought an M4 in August for $1500 under MSRP to drive for a couple months before my Bronco comes in knowing that I'll get every penny back out of it. So, yes it's supply/demand right now and for the foreseeable future, and combine that with "First Edition" for those with the means and no understanding that it's nothing special and you get this situation.
Orf
Orf
Finally - 514 days in, got scheduled for the week of 2/7/22. With so many scheduled and even delivered already, it's not big news. Except to me ...

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views