Sponsored

OKLAHOMA BRONCO CLUB 🏇

6th Generation Bronco Owners in Oklahoma
Anyone on Bronco Nation also? I was hoping to see meet-ups on the map but it is just auto shows. I assume it is because everyone is still waiting for theirs to arrive. Where is everyone from? We are OKC.
Show full message
Reactions: Jkayhay and OkieB6G
FATHORSE
FATHORSE
I am on Bronco Nation, but never go on there. It's just easier here. Haven't seen anyone else since I have gotten mine on the road. I'm down for a OKC Brew Meet up! exchange notes and plans for upgrades!
Chdyson
Sounds great. We should have ours in the next 30 days. I will plan something once it arrives.
geronika
geronika
Hopefully the end of the year.

Next year that is.
okbob
okbob
NW of Enid, who knows what year my 2D will get scheduled....
Smheard
Smheard
My FE is in Dirt Mountain 2 purgatory. Built on 26Oct but still “in production”. ETA was today but now I’m hoping for a pre-Christmas delivery.

Jenks here…..
brianbrn
brianbrn
I am in OKC as well. Build date is the first week of January with all the constrained options. If that date stands I expect it to arrive early to mid February.
StyleGuy
StyleGuy
I’m in Edmond my FE was built on 8/12 and went straight to dirt mountain. It shipped by rail and is waiting to be trucked to the dealer. I should have it by next week. I’d go to a meet up!
RogueAce70
RogueAce70
I’m in OKC as well; no build date yet still hopeful that I will get it soon but who knows.
TRMFAM
TRMFAM
We are in Bartlesville, about 45 North of Tulsa but good to meet up somewhere for sure!
Jon_MothaFkn_Adams
Jon_MothaFkn_Adams
Lots of OKC folks. I'm in Tulsa but willing to road trip. We put 3000 miles on it in 5 weeks...lol
Scott1911
Scott1911
Idabel here, my Bronco should be built this Friday!
FATHORSE
FATHORSE
Congrats!
OkieB6G
OkieB6G
OKC also, should have mine in January. A meet-up sounds fun!
okbob
okbob
I'll just drive one of my old ones if I don't have mine yet lol.
FATHORSE
FATHORSE
Someone got their cyber schoolbus orange 2 door first edition today. Stopped and checked it out. Salesman came out and asked if I was wanting another one! Lol.
A6A41B5A-2F02-4D03-A8E3-CB28BF3E0EE6.jpeg
Smheard
Smheard
Mine was delivered yesterday afternoon. After a 10/25 blend date and sitting "in production" for more than three weeks for a QC hold, my buddy Otis the sales manager ands my sales person decided to play a practical joke on me. I'd been tracking the rail car and then refreshing OVISS multiple times a day looking to see if it was offloaded in OKC and scheduled for transport. Wednesday evening it was assigned a truck so I knew my lucky day was immanent. Yesterday morning I saw that it was loaded (4:45am) and en route to Tulsa. Refreshed again a bit later and it showed delivered at 7:14am. I decided to actually restrain myself until the dealership opened at 8am before texting my sales person (Donna) since my buddy has Thursday's off and was most likely playing golf.

So the text goes out and Donna replies a short time later that they hadn't had any deliveries yet that morning. I shared the OVISS confirmation as well as a copy the manifest showing delivery. She responded a few minutes later that a Bronco had indeed been delivered but it was silver and not a First Edition. After 514 days and the stellar communication from @Ford Motor Company I was about at my whit's end. I informed her that this was yet another kick in the groin throughout this whole process and I just couldn't understand how right at the finish line this could occur. A few minutes later I received an update that my truck had been routed on another hauler along with two other Broncos and was first going through Muskogee on it's way to Tulsa. A late afternoon delivery was scheduled and she was going to update me after lunch when she returned to the dealership from delivering a title to a customer. I was able to talk myself off the ledge with an expectation that I would indeed see my Bronco that day, hopefully before sunset.

At 2:22pm I received a text informing me that it had arrived. I was on conference calls from 2-3pm and 4-4:30pm and informed her I'd head that was once my last call ended. At 2:30pm the dog starts barking and my ring doorbell alerts me that someone is out front. I inform the folks on my call to pardon me for a couple of minutes and go to the front door to check the scene. No one at the door, no package from Amazon, FedEx, UPS, or USPS so I walk outside and low and behold Donna is standing there videoing me, Bronco in the driveway.

It had indeed been delivered that morning and as soon as it got off the car carrier, they took it to detail, PDI, and then tinted the windows for me. Complete shocker and ironically a great way to take delivery (in hindsight).

For all those still waiting, I hope your day comes soon!!! For those who've taken delivery, let's meet up and get them dirty!
Bronco FE 1.jpeg
Bronco FE 2.jpeg
Bronco FE 3.jpeg
Bronco FE 7.jpeg
Bronco FE 1.jpeg
Bronco FE 2.jpeg
Bronco FE 3.jpeg
Bronco FE 7.jpeg
Jon_MothaFkn_Adams
Jon_MothaFkn_Adams
That's excellent. Congrats!

Share this group