Sponsored

The Broncos of Virginia(s)

A more localized group for Virginia and West Virginia!
Hannabass15
Just joined the group from Roanoke,VA. I lucked into a AMB Badlands. Had a Bronco sport and wanted to look at a full size Bronco before ordering. My local dealer Magic City Ford had one come in the day I was there. So I swooped it up right then. Can’t be happier. This is the best vehicle I have ever owned. Excited to get started making it mine.
8CC40908-100B-4473-A511-8766824E35FC.jpeg
075DB163-0CD6-4F19-B8E6-CD2EBA3D7EFD.jpeg
Show full message
SkullsWalk
SkullsWalk
Welcome to the group and congrats on the awesome upgrade haha
wrbix
wrbix
Nice!
I’m in Saltville VA with a BL 2dr ordered out of SC where I used to live.
What’s your assessment of Magic City Ford.
Did you have to pony up ADM?
BIg B. Bronco
BIg B. Bronco
What a lucky duck! Happy for you, still waiting on mine, suppose to be built in January. 🙂
Hannabass15
Hannabass15
Magic city was great. My salesman Jaron was the best. We liked him so much I took my daughter to see him for her new car. She bought an escape from him.
Of course I paid too much for my Bronco(15 over) but they gave me $8000 more than I paid for my Bronco sport on trade. So actually ended up $7000 over MSRP. But worth it not to have to wait for a year to get one.
Perfect-Beast-2
Perfect-Beast-2
Wow! Congratulations.
Jordanyoung
Jordanyoung
Congrats!! I'm also in roanoke!! I'm still waiting on mine it should be here in a couple of weeks!
Hannabass15
Hannabass15
Just in time for Christmas. You are going to love it.
wrbix
wrbix
15 over….ouch….all that’s missing is the gun
Hannabass15
Hannabass15
I agree. But I have more money than I do patience. Paying a little more to get exact one I wanted without having to order and wait is ok with me.
And you are right. I am missing my guns. They were lost in a boating accident.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views